Satria S.E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Satria S.E

WMC7260

Dec 24, 2004
Hi there,

Just wanna share something with u. Hope only me who faced this problems.

1) Just after 35 hours I take my car from Proton Edar, my alternater broke down.
The reason...... short-circuit. :angry: Come on man, how come this happened. Have to wait for half a day to change the alternator at Mutiara Damansara <_< . I know the proton is forever be the "proton", but please check your QC people, are they capable enough to do the job or proton don't even have QC?????.

2) My power window.... as usual.... have some wired sound and it really irritating me while i'm driving. Stop talking to assemble VW or any continental car here, ask your vendor to really study on how to make the power window working!!!!!! :D

Please... i'm not the one who againts Proton, but just think of it. I bought a new car not to do this kind of extra work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hopefully, somebody from Proton will read this and just think of it, if you really DARE!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
hahahaha relax man...u can always do like wat my friend do...he bought a new putra few years back....before the car reach his house only he already send to workshop to strip everything down and replace with better parts.......till now everything seems still fine with his car...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whoober

Oct 1, 2004
whaa so frustrated you are man...just complain to PROTON or write to MEDIA to get their attention and wake up them from dream..

Chill man!!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hahahah
dun worry pal, i also had a few problems with my car... does ur engine die while ur at 3rd gear?! ahaha

WMC7260

Dec 24, 2004

mizerZ, u r right. Ishould do the same with mine. How about i buy the Mirage Cyborg.. and mod it to become SATRIA.... hahahahahahahaha :lol:

I've send a letter to Proton bout his, but i think they just put a side the letter because there are 145,6769,2674856,8475 letters to take further action. :rolleyes:

so far my engine was ok except those i've change. It really can go up to 185km/h.
I never touch my engine so i think it's ok. hows urs???

mijie

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
ktn/ipoh/ebisu?
s154.photobucket.com
Originally posted by arrowhead@Dec 24 2004, 10:13
hahahah
dun worry pal, i also had a few problems with my car... does ur engine die while ur at 3rd gear?! ahaha
same wif me.. also experience it.. but,already solve the probs la dude.. not only 3rd gear.. it can happen when ur clutch pedal ditekan.. so mad..

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
hiya guys...
ehm.. list a few adv n disadv for me?? abt tis satria se 1.5
cus.. i myself planned to get it soon..
wanna know more b4 doin the final decision..

other den the powerwindow or the 3rd gear problem?? any more???

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
LI so how it goes with your car man???long time never see u around..between i fed up with my siemens ecu at last...going to change engine..sigh giving me trouble... :(

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Originally posted by moon*@Jan 23 2005, 21:39
hiya guys...
ehm.. list a few adv n disadv for me?? abt tis satria se 1.5
cus.. i myself planned to get it soon..
wanna know more b4 doin the final decision..

other den the powerwindow or the 3rd gear problem?? any more???
my advise, go for a 2nd hand GTi...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Didn't you know?

All SE versions of Saga, Iswara, Satria and Wira are recycled from thousands of Protons left to rot outside of their factory.

Proton must produce cars - no matter if they can sell or not, otherwise, hundreds of people will be out of jobs.

One thing for sure, Proton has no QC at all! Even if they have, the QC is far worse than Perodua! :(

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
Originally posted by acbc@Jan 24 2005, 12:22
Didn't you know?

All SE versions of Saga, Iswara, Satria and Wira are recycled from thousands of Protons left to rot outside of their factory.

Proton must produce cars - no matter if they can sell or not, otherwise, hundreds of people will be out of jobs.

One thing for sure, Proton has no QC at all! Even if they have, the QC is far worse than Perodua! :(
agreed with wat u said man although i'm also driving a proton...u really need time to do it up to a good condition cars...but i never know new cars were that bad.... :D anyway i'm still happy with my car :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.