Satria Neo WorkShop

maximum

Jan 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi fellas

I had an accident a month ago and I sent my car to a workshop (penal workshop) and they tried to fix the car, but after sending the car back 3 times to the same person (because they claimed from my insurance) steering wheel is really hard specially on the road. I suspect its pump is not working properly. Also when I was driving on highway today around 80 km/h, i realized whenever I push the accelerator, the car moves to left ! and goes off the direction.
Long story short, I need a good workshop somewhere in KL, but if the workshop is good, i don't mind driving far distances. Somewhere I can trust them. any ideas? :bawling: :confused:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
How bad is the accident? If it's really bad, it is possible that your car frame may be out of it's original dimension. A good workshop should be able to 'pull' the body back to its original spec. Check the alignment first. If the alignment shop finds it hard to do the alignment, or your car still pull to the left during acceleration, you should find a good workshop to fix it.

maximum

Jan 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
How bad is the accident? If it's really bad, it is possible that your car frame may be out of it's original dimension. A good workshop should be able to 'pull' the body back to its original spec. Check the alignment first. If the alignment shop finds it hard to do the alignment, or your car still pull to the left during acceleration, you should find a good workshop to fix it.
The body was not touched, nothing serious.
The workshop sent it for alignment because after the accident both front tiers where facing each other like: / \
Do u know any good workshop and approximate price to fix the the alignment?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
there is 1 workshop aroud my housing area, i see alot of neo inside......majority la. the rest are satrias......its at sri manja, PJS1, behind Giant hypermarket.

maximum

Jan 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
there is 1 workshop aroud my housing area, i see alot of neo inside......majority la. the rest are satrias......its at sri manja, PJS1, behind Giant hypermarket.
Thanx alot DanzEterna, But the most important thing for me is that I don't send my car AGAIN somewhere that they cannot fix it properly.:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
I have been browsing volkswagen polo for a while and im very much in love with the car
just a question...any bros here own one ?
mind to share on the maintenance and cost wise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience