satria neo r3

adamjohnston

Nov 28, 2013
Selangor
I've just recently replaced my stock manifold with Powerzone 4-2-1 extractor.
The power increase is tremendous on the low-end.
Haven't really tekan on highway and try top speed but I think this is just nice. =D
What material is your Powerzone extractor? I found one for RM380, not sure if its reliable enough. Theres another one for RM580, stainless steel..

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Dear sifu, just want to ask. 2014 Satria Neo R3 is with Campro Twin Cam engine right? Heard from the salesperson said that it is just a single cam??:hmmmm:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
What material is your Powerzone extractor? I found one for RM380, not sure if its reliable enough. Theres another one for RM580, stainless steel..
Power zone's extractors are not stainless steel finishing. Its just normal steel with chrome coating. But performance wise is good. Really good.

Dear sifu, just want to ask. 2014 Satria Neo R3 is with Campro Twin Cam engine right? Heard from the salesperson said that it is just a single cam??:hmmmm:
Maybe the salesperson doesnt know much about cars. Its twin cam for sure.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Power zone's extractors are not stainless steel finishing. Its just normal steel with chrome coating. But performance wise is good. Really good.

Maybe the salesperson doesnt know much about cars. Its twin cam for sure.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Thanks...

Oct 6, 2014
Kuching
Hi guys,

Im not sure if some1 posted this already but heres my issues with the Blaupunk New York 800.
how to enable dvd/video playback coz everytime the handbrake is released or when driving, the video is disabled :banghead:
really getting annoyed by this :mad:

Attachments

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Hi guys,

Im not sure if some1 posted this already but heres my issues with the Blaupunk New York 800.
how to enable dvd/video playback coz everytime the handbrake is released or when driving, the video is disabled :banghead:
really getting annoyed by this :mad:
that not an issue....its a features....

go to audio shop to disable the safety features...
its just a wire behind headunit for handbrake...

4am dizzy answer...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
that not an issue....its a features....

go to audio shop to disable the safety features...
its just a wire behind headunit for handbrake...

4am dizzy answer...
4am not dizzy leh!
Yes, it is a safety feature so that the driver is not watching video while driving.....hhahhahahha:rofl:

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
just need to cut the handbrake wire from behind player.
then the cable from the player ground to body/-ve.

actually got hidden menu to enable/disable the 'safety' features. i already try but nothing happens. must do physical way.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
just need to cut the handbrake wire from behind player.
then the cable from the player ground to body/-ve.

actually got hidden menu to enable/disable the 'safety' features. i already try but nothing happens. must do physical way.
how to get to hidden menu?

defuser

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
penang
Hi,

Not a SNR3 owner but have owned a satria and a Standard Neo before, just wondering, since the SNR3 features a close ratio GB, how much rev's is the engine doing at 110km/h in 5th ? * assuming flat ish highway

Also what's is the FC like ? How much can you get out of the full tank ? (Which is 40L ?) *yes I know it depends on how you drive but let's just say for arguments sake mixed urban and highway and mixed spirited drives here and there

Lastly, question on theft, how bad is it ?

Looking forward to hearing back = )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza-Brabus Motor Sdn Bhd has released a video showcasing its six-wheeled luxury, jacked and stretch G, the Brabus G700 6x6. Prowling its natural habitat such as the desert and even on city streets!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/criSzv6-GgU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="700"></iframe>

With enormous ground clearance, wide over-fenders and of course, massive six wheels, the G700 6x6 looks monstrous even standing still, let alone conquering...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience