Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

davvycroix

Known Member
Aug 22, 2008
Melaka, KL
erk.. this is a satrianeo's thread..
post only la whatever you feel about the ride..

nevertheless it is your point of view...
no one could shoot you but correct you only

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
i am new owner of satria neo cps....

let me giv some review la....if all sifu ere dun mind....

the top speed for the car.....it juz 180km/h...... 190 is the fastest coz goin downhill....juz donnu wat happen to my car....bring in to proton their say no idea.....

other than top speed...for pickup is way better than a normal campro.....u feel da power....especially 4.5rpm....tat the time cps kick in.....

but a note la...handling of satria neo cps with front bar become worse...the car is too stiff but great for speeding on highway,feel more stable even it juz 170- 180km/h la....but corner become harder .....so i dcide to take out the bar....feel the car is much easy to corner.......that wat i think la....oh yeah, satria neo is much better car than lot of japanese car ere.....wan noe why?? juz go proton showroom n test drive....hahahaha no point i say so much

anyway satria neo is a fun car to drive.....let not take all the type R to compare la....cps is juz rm58k and type R is 190k......
Yes i 100% agree with u. Mine also fixed strut bar. Cornering really sucks.. Front stiff, Back swing swing.

kerr6002

Apr 27, 2006
why dun put full set Ultra Racing Bar? Any one try before? My City with Full set Bar really best on corner . now i thinking put full set baR on my gf car satria neo .

Jan 15, 2009
hey guys want to ask about neo,

how much is the current price for M-line mt?
is there any dealer here that you guys might know, offering a quiet interesting discount?

i've heard some dealer offer between 3-5k discount,
can any sifu confirm it?

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
To those that hit 240km/h, what was your rpm at that time?
Because the Campro's GB ratios are more or less same like my 4G92 MT GB
For mine at 6.5k, around 220km/h, I believe for Campro is closely similiar around that speed

Anyone can clarify?

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
7k rpm(auto)...without load......

To those that hit 240km/h, what was your rpm at that time?
Because the Campro's GB ratios are more or less same like my 4G92 MT GB
For mine at 6.5k, around 220km/h, I believe for Campro is closely similiar around that speed

Anyone can clarify?

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Guys,

any1 of you use the car over long distance?

Is it comfortable?

I'm planning on buying the car.

I travel 200km (1 way) from KL up north every week and another 200km back after 2-4 days. I do a lot of techncian stuff.

Will the car suffice? i'm scared it won't be comfortable and i'll get all tired in the end.

soundfreak22nd

Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello all,

I am using 2006 Satria neo. Currently car still in stock condition and planning to mod soon. First I am looking for adjustable absorber. Can you guys recommend one? Thanks

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
Zidane...
what car u drive before?
neo should be okay if u plan to drive long distance compare to saga blm or most perodua's..i once drive for 700km in one day and did'nt suffer any backache..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan’s upcoming GT-R super-coupe is one of the most hotly awaited cars of the decade so it’s no surprise there’s already an extensive waiting list for it. Unfortunately, in situations like this unscrupulous buyers who get their hands on the car early on often sell them to those fans willing to pay a small premium on the retail price to make a profit.

This is a practice Nissan would like to avoid with its new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience