Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
true, true... almost all speedometers have diff readings, some even off by as much as 15%!

best proof of all for your speed is by hitting max velocity at places along the known path where speed trap cams are located. When they send you summons, you can PROUDLY scan them and post here!

But from my experience, it is only 179km/h being recorded. If beyond that, somehow I have not received any. It is always the same phenomenon, see the camera, brake like shit, then snap... your proud speed of 120-179km/h is being recorded via you driving it! Wow! You cant get this anywhere else...

Hahaha! RM300 is the max, RM150 is the norm - worth paying to be acknowledged of your achievement, aka as speed. Better than dyno, because on the road, the wind and aero drag has been taken into account. In other words, that is the true speed.... with date and time in case you did not notice it.

Of course, you can save up by using GPS... not as thrilling though. What is the point doing 300km/h when you do not get to live to tell? Even if you do, what is that to be proud of? Until today, I am still in search of that answer.... must be the motoring blood i received during my last operation when I had my EVO MR totalled - oh, that was like 5 years ago.... no, I am still a speed freak. If you spot me along the highway, give me a flash. That might slow me down, thinking there is a speed trap up ahead.... hehhe, but on second thoughts, I may gear up the speed, hoping to be photographed for the next summon... catch me if you can syndrome.... sigh

Last edited:

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to all sifu/teacher/taiko/old-timer would like to ask something, i got my R3 neo about 3 weeks now. Just want to asking opinion about modding this car (but not in short time)

So basically i would like to mod my baby so it can be power BUT straightly not fuel eating monster as i would use it as my daily ride not weekend only and one more thing modding on the engine is a big No No maybe someday, when i get boring of it.

1. well, first thing in my mind is that many ppl saying that cps bumper(body kit) was really making the car cruising in high speed not so good compare to R3 body kit (please not that neo CPS R3 was in CPS body kit) so im thinking of changing it, and maybe next month or until i have the cash will change to CF hood(maybe hood change 1st before other bodykit) : comment

2. About the spark-plug and the cable, what it do actually? will it make it better response but FC will be not so friendly? what other modification that i can do to make it better. comment

3. Re-profiled camshaft <-- what is that actually, are they using stock one or already change it to performance part or do i need to ask them personally.
What about the crank shaft, crank pulley, fuel injector. B]comment[/B]

4. 1st thing in my mind is actually change the ECU either piggyback or standalone since from what heard and research that stock ECU is very limited, but i dint notice anyone saying about CPS R3 ECU since it was state it been 'reprogram' so if i change it will it be worth? comment

5. How about change the absorber unit only to make it more responsive in taking corner or is better to change adjustable, will it worth it? comment

6. Please guide me, i know im kinda fool asking this question around but this is the 1st time im buying my own car and since my uncle live in kuantan (he got the best car that i drive so far since he's in this modding hobby too) and i only know how to 'drive' but honestly speaking i dont know shit about moding a car and this i buy this R3 because of him and his friends that poison me. . . last time and my friends too. but actually i just like it because it's 'limited'.

PS: 'FEED' me with your knowledge :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
that's remark for campro engine. any info on campro cps ? for those who already test their machine, appreciate for your share here.
i'm using neo cps with small mod extractor 421 swirll bullet+straight ang trumpet muffler(open the silencer feel like turbo)hehe...i'm also using fully syn oil endless 5 40w....drop in aluminium filter with cai.....hi low adjust suspension.....max km i often got is 205 km/h.......very 'kecut perut" if the meter hit the 205km/h...hehe....

Last edited:

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I have done
4-2-1 extractor stainless steel custom 2inc
custom mendrel piping stainless steel 2.2inc with j's racing muffler
GAB SS adjustable absobers
crank pulley and belt
Works engineering CF airbox
Spark plugs
Thats it.. All this enough to tapau my friends EG b16A .

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
just made up my mind

1. CF hood
2. CIA

Any other ideas will be appreciate ~

BTW where is the silencer located? is it at the rear muffler or just after the extractor? can someone post some pic of it?
and is R3 full exhaust system come with silencer?

and what the benifit changing the spark plug and the cable?

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
i'm using neo cps with small mod extractor 421 swirll bullet+straight ang trumpet muffler(open the silencer feel like turbo)hehe...i'm also using fully syn oil endless 5 40w....drop in aluminium filter with cai.....hi low adjust suspension.....max km i often got is 205 km/h.......very 'kecut perut" if the meter hit the 205km/h...hehe....
421 eh bro? what brand? what is the other piping size? anyone ever use hotbits 4-1 full race for neo cps?

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

I have done
4-2-1 extractor stainless steel custom 2inc
custom mendrel piping stainless steel 2.2inc with j's racing muffler
GAB SS adjustable absobers
crank pulley and belt
Works engineering CF airbox
Spark plugs
Thats it.. All this enough to tapau my friends EG b16A .
bro ur car is a neo cps? how about the gab ss? the spring rate is 6k for the front? what size are ur rims n tyres bro? i want to gather feedback for my next mod

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
to mr phantomrx8
i'm just using cap ayam extractor only....
steel metal only and it 2inch same size like the original piping:proud:

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
to mr phantomrx8
i'm just using cap ayam extractor only....
steel metal only and it 2inch same size like the original piping:proud:
me too bro..cap ayam only hehe..but mine is a gen2 cps model..so a bit short in height..so to connect with the rest of the piping have to make a lil adjustment hehe

spiul

May 23, 2006
FYI its hard to tune cps or campro engine up to 140-150hp on wheel. However campro and cps have alot of torque. If you can tuned up to that hp, it will no more reliable and give alot of problem especialy your engine. EMS from work is agood piggyback

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
FYI its hard to tune cps or campro engine up to 140-150hp on wheel. However campro and cps have alot of torque. If you can tuned up to that hp, it will no more reliable and give alot of problem especialy your engine. EMS from work is agood piggyback
hmmm...wat problem could arises to the engine?i was thinking to extensively upgrade my campro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Perfect Match is a recent short film made by BMW Classic, where Jack insists on looking for a suitable replacement for his BMW 1602. This was an award winning BMW Feature short film that has made its name in Cannes and has won the Golden Dolphin award. Check out the awesome video

YouTube - A Perfect Match. BMW Classic.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience