Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
yes.... make the best out of campro own category...however one must be sure the target/objective :-
1. drag purpose
2. track purpose
3. street performance purpose
4. OEM with fuel-saving, improve performance purpose
5. all-out high hp / torque for showcar - run once, strip down to rebuild version

Once purpose has been identified, the path is clearer

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes.... make the best out of campro own category...however one must be sure the target/objective :-
1. drag purpose
2. track purpose
3. street performance purpose
4. OEM with fuel-saving, improve performance purpose
5. all-out high hp / torque for showcar - run once, strip down to rebuild version

Once purpose has been identified, the path is clearer

I totally agree with your opinion.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
lordkevin,
your post was the kind of post i wanted to read. i'm considering on getting a neo CPS. I don't speed all the time. In fact, I hardly speed. Only on big open roads, I drive a bit faster but usually never more than 140 kmh.

To all other owners of a neo CPS, would appreciate some answers for my questions before I get a Neo CPS. I'm not entirely interested in modification as I'll be driving the car in stock condition. My first impression, I like the design. Nice move by proton for this model.

1) How long have you been driving the car?

2) Are you driving auto or manual transmission?

3) Any problems with the cars? If yes, what's the most common problems that you encountered, and also heard from other owners of Neo CPS?

4) What is the over all feel , opinion , of the car.

5) Any other information that you would like to share would be nice.

Thanks all...

i am new owner of satria neo cps....

let me giv some review la....if all sifu ere dun mind....

other than top speed...for pickup is way better than a normal campro.....u feel da power....especially 4.5rpm....tat the time cps kick in.....

but a note la...handling of satria neo cps with front bar become worse...the car is too stiff but great for speeding on highway,feel more stable even it juz 170- 180km/h la....but corner become harder .....so i dcide to take out the bar....feel the car is much easy to corner.......that wat i think la....oh yeah, satria neo is much better car than lot of japanese car ere.....wan noe why?? juz go proton showroom n test drive....hahahaha no point i say so much

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
satria 95..from my experience of making friends with peers who use neo satria cps. THEY have no problem with the car. unless jerking at 4 rpm...:driver: in terms of pickup and the top can be categorized as satisfactory....:proud:

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
Did any people use Q MAX product on Satria NEO CPS. DID this product really help to improve fuel and increase HP?

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
Not again....

Scenario 1

If I were to tell u...wahlau, this product is superb, make my neo cps performs like Supra, would u believe it?

Scenario 2

If I were to tell u... aiyah! Lousy product, waste of money, no improvement at all. Will you flame me saying got dyno (on the tv they displayed at ENEOS) and some improvement here and there...

Summary

There is no cheap alternative or magic in making more hp or torque. Dont you think the engineers in the automotive sector would have thought of it first? Unless third party solutions are merely sacrificing realibility, emission, noise output, comfort level, etc for the increment of some and decrement of some. U gain some, you tend to loose some too.

Read this up too

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
hye guys, i used to drive waja 1.8 and really love the engine. now i'm thinking to transplant the renault engine into neo. is it possible? (do not compare with neo s2000)

I would like to know about the mounting, eletronics, and can use neo ori manual box?

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i think u must modific the mounting, change ecu..when u change ecu all meter will not funtion..aircond not function...based on my experience with removing the original ECU and use the full system Haltech:love:..

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
bikerz. if got money, get golf gti engine and put in neo :proud: . same mounting i think

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
hehe.... gti engine is not that foolproof afterall... power vs value

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
i think u must modific the mounting, change ecu..when u change ecu all meter will not funtion..aircond not function...based on my experience with removing the original ECU and use the full system Haltech:love:..
if use renault ecu? can function?

DinDin6491

Known Member
Sep 9, 2008
hey all (: .I drive a 1.6 auto neo non cps .

my neo mods so far(engine side) : adj cam pulley.carbon fibre intake.ported throttle body.ported intake.iri spark plugs..the rest are pretty small and not worth mentioning

future mods : full works exhaust system .lighten crank pulley . matspeed cams 267 .Piggyback ecu (ANY advice ?).lighter wheels.

question : my target to reach around 140-150 WHP.is it possible with these alone ?I am planning to get the things one at a time .

dohc4g93

Mar 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i've saw someone claimed that his car can go 240kmh and whatsoever, is it as indicate by the speedometer or using gps? coz sometimes i believe that certain cars does give inaccurate speed reading compared to other car (same model)....i used to have a friend that claimed his car max speed is 220kmh but cannot follow my car running at 200kmh only...i'm not criticizing or implying that those car aren't good, its just that sometimes people tend to feel that their car are superbly fast just because the speedo reading is higher than normal.....any opinion on this issues guys?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys , any of u guys using
Zerone from kakimotor Air Filter with CF heatshield
or
Racecraft CF air filter
or
BMC Style air filter ?

how is it so far, does it have lot of restriction ?
havent physically seen the item b4 ,
bt i heard its too small for a 2litre turbo

any idea guys ?

thanks

pics are like below
http://www.kakimotor.com/web/images/products/108.jpg
http://www.kakimotor.com/web/images/products/105.jpg
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience