Satria Neo FC

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
the only thing that i agree with u is yes its rpm matter,but when speed is constant mean there is nothing to do with acceleration so do rpm
so please,understand my reply
btw bro,haven't u read any spec sheet of satria neo? the 1 which has speed,length,weight,engine whatsoever....
yeah i read it like 5 years ago, so i'm guessing the 6.0l/100km thing is based on proton quoted FC? bro, every campro that came out from proton will have some variation in their performance so it's not wise to use proton quoted FC as reference to calculate ur car's FC

prince jr

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
we r not competing in fuel save competition lah bro
no need to get actual fc
every1 also will get get it roughly
but the way u drive will affect your fc
n my example give u how low your fc can get from neo
if u r telling that your fc is around 19.9l/100km when u calculate after a hard drive n from the litre u fill your fuel tank,should it be n example or guide for others?
this is what i try to tell... think before u ask
u also dont know which rate of rpm do campro do best,kan?
hehehe

yed

Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Satria Neo CPS
FC: 5.2 - 6.5 depends on how heavy my foot.
Spec: Works FPR, Custom Extractor, K&N Drop In, Bosch Iridium Fusion, R3 Spec crank pulley, Pressure tyre front 32, back 31.

p/s: i dont really trust the FC shown. Maybe it doesn't accurate enough. :biggrin:

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
we r not competing in fuel save competition lah bro
no need to get actual fc
every1 also will get get it roughly
but the way u drive will affect your fc
n my example give u how low your fc can get from neo
if u r telling that your fc is around 19.9l/100km when u calculate after a hard drive n from the litre u fill your fuel tank,should it be n example or guide for others?
this is what i try to tell... think before u ask
u also dont know which rate of rpm do campro do best,kan?
hehehe
wait, i never doubt if ur car have low FC, i'm just asking how can u sure ur car only use 4.6l/100km or 7.36l for ur 160km journey?

if u just want to tell how low ur car's FC based on FC meter, might as well drive downhill & get 0.1L/100km:rofl:

i did said the FC meter tell us whether our driving style at that time use less or more fuel only, and not the car FC for the whole 160km journey

what make u so sure i don't know @ what RPM campro work best & what it got anything to do with our discussion?

prince jr

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dont be so straight to just depends on the fc meter lah
i also check my fuel meter
how much i fill before n after the journey so i know that the fc meter can even get a little trust for my fuel usage
btw,u can calculate how much your fuel usage using the fc meter but there is some way to make it right

hahaha

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
dont be so straight to just depends on the fc meter lah
i also check my fuel meter
how much i fill before n after the journey so i know that the fc meter can even get a little trust for my fuel usage
btw,u can calculate how much your fuel usage using the fc meter but there is some way to make it right

hahaha
dont be so straight to just depends on the fc meter lah this is what i'm trying to tell u since my first reply:rofl:

unless someone can explain how the FC meter works on campro, i still will say the FC meter reading is not accurate

prince jr

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
but still can be rough guide to see the fuel usage...
i use every technology i have
its not easy to create it...
can u understand how its works?

Feb 3, 2012
Kajang
h-line auto 06
only mod 421 ext
meter reading 8.9-9.0 L/100km
measure at shell pump after 100km from full tank it show 12L

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
of course its not accurate...if compared with real world consumption...or other cars...

but here, we compare with other neos...same meter same method...

8voltpreout

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
Madagascar :-P
this topic is sincerely an very subjective topic... There are tons of things will affect fuel consumption i.e:

Below are the Top 10 most crucial and most common factor will affect FC:

1) Intake air temperature (compare driving at midnight & afternoon)
2) Air intake element/filter (dirty?)
3) Air intake quality (carbon monoxide/dioxide more than oxygen?) <in the streets of KL again>
4) Engine Temperature (Raining / Sunny Day? or maybe cooling system)
5) Spark Plugs
6) Constant driving speed & RPM (160 km/h & 90 km/h?)
7) Dash & Stop (Jam?) <braking also costs fuel>
8) Loading (5 people in the car?)
9) Fuel pressure (A Full tank of petrol & almost empty tank of petrol does give a different fuel pressure) <Try to dive under 50m and u can feel the water pressure by ur body> "THATS WHY THERE WERE WALBRO PUMP AND FUEL REGULATOR DUDE!"
10) Kereta ada brg rosak???

There are still a lot to list, and i am very lazy to. But from above i think many of the ZTHians will get the idea of the following factor will affect our car FC. :rolleyes:

I keep record of my mileage everytime i fill a next fuel tank of petrol. Mileage +-50km can still because of above Top 10. If more than 50km+- i will just send my car directly to workshop to check up... The car is telling you that it is sick... Don`t you agree?

P.S: I am not driving a Satria Neo YET (coming soon)<<<< that is why i did barge into this thread coz i find it rather..... Amusing of what you guys sharing about here... I just wanna share my opinion.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

if use bigger wheels for sure higher fc la, i change 16-15 a lot of different lol
ONLY HEAVY RIMS WILL AFFECT FUEL CONSUMPTION!!!! ANYTHING HEAVY IN THE CAR AFFECTS THE FC! (including the driver :listen:)

that is because your tyre diameter went bigger. Hence the car ODO trip didn`t adapt to the bigger wheels rotation.

Did you know? Large diameter tyre have longer tracks than small diameter tyre. Try to imagine, take a donut and make a full roll on its side, and compare to an egg tart? Donut do roll farther than the egg tart in one full roll rite? (i`m using food as example coz i`m hungry now.... :rofl:)

Then again, what truly affects the FC is actually the factory ECU setting, for example: Neo Campro is 15 inch rim on stock, Neo CPS is 16 inch rim on stock. Try to compare both of the car fuel consumption under your foot style, same condition and same road (if you can find any), I bet you one DONUT! both car will have the same mileage. But if you switch both cars tyre and there are the difference.... Thus... THIS IS AN NEVER ENDING STORY OF CHANGING OF BIGGER RIMS WILL AFFECT FC!!! :stupid::stupid::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys..

I own a proton gen2 BOT, where can I do a custom intake manifold for my engine...prefer around selangor...any recommendation?...

Thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience