Satria Neo CPS vs Neo Mivec

lkeong88

Nov 1, 2009
Your tuned campro vs stock mivec. if you spend some money tune mivec then surely you will kena smoke. BTW your torque figure is quite unrealistic.

khencana

Jul 31, 2008
i know campro has lower hp compare to mivec.. but when on the road.. tuned campro beat mivec. maybe bcoz mivec has lost few horses due to aging.
bro.. i've smoked wira mivec once. kaw-kaw kena smoked.. sorry to say. fyi, my campro has lower hp than stock mivec 4g92. just 169hp and 196nm torque (on engine). btw, what do u drive? :thefinger:
bro, read carefully your post above... bold one.

it is neverending story if we diskas tuned c70 can beat stock rxz, tuned vtec vs turbo, pas vs umno, man vs woman. be realistic bro... dont show your childish

try pikap 0-200 meter, wira 1.5 vs campro 1.6, stock std. and u know la...

Kagerosan

Oct 7, 2010
bro, read carefully your post above... bold one.

it is neverending story if we diskas tuned c70 can beat stock rxz, tuned vtec vs turbo, pas vs umno, man vs woman. be realistic bro... dont show your childish

try pikap 0-200 meter, wira 1.5 vs campro 1.6, stock std. and u know la...
Wtf? Then why did u compare campro with mivec in the first place? Both of them are in their own league. Mivec is a performance NA engine.. while campro cps isnt. So, i assume ur drive wira 1.5.

khencana

Jul 31, 2008
Wtf? Then why did u compare campro with mivec in the first place? Both of them are in their own league. Mivec is a performance NA engine.. while campro cps isnt. So, i assume ur drive wira 1.5.
alo lo lo lo SPM dpt bape ni. who compare 1st? look at the topic 1st la. thread starter yg compare 1st. actually, i tot he dun mean "compare" but more to "choose".. juz ask opinion to all frens here.

i quote your post "Mivec is a performance NA engine.. while campro cps isnt"... so dat's is the answer..

me? i drive and still drive gen2 since 2005.... kalau baru setahun dua pakai pastu letak drop in, x perlu sembang lebey2. well said

fastlearner

Oct 23, 2009
Kota Damn
Calm down ladies! :sleep:
Take a chill pill... i've made up my mind anyway. Now im just worried whether its easy to get spareparts for Mivec. In terms of power, i know whos the clear winner. Anyway i plan to just keep the 1.6 Mivec stock, its for daily drive anyway. And ya, TBH i kinda agree that ur torque figure - 196nm - is quite unrealistic. But, if its real, good for u man! Maybe u can share what u did.

kimster

Jun 29, 2011

so so so so so....

sure your LOVELY CamPro always the best.....hahahah

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Satria Neo CPS vs Neo Mivec....

please Malaysian...please avoid proton and the engine ifself...plz x100...mits engine are always better then our malaysian LOVELY CamPRO..cammon...proton can never beat mits for their entire life..owned lotus but still rubbish..adoyai..

peloton + cam-perosak engine = rubbish..damn!!!

Kagerosan

Oct 7, 2010
haha.. i know mitsubishi > proton. since neo cps is my first car...why should i change to mivec? i wanna have fun with this car first before change to more powerful car. if NA 1.6, better change to vtec (i know this if out of topic) ...bcoz vtec eat mivec for lunch (no offense). i wont change to mivec NA unless it is turbocharged mivec (evo 9 or 10). if u guys hv time..maybe next month, come see me. bring your NA 1.6 car along. we can chit chat... i live at cheras. cheers !!!

khencana

Jul 31, 2008
haha.. i know mitsubishi > proton. since neo cps is my first car...why should i change to mivec? i wanna have fun with this car first before change to more powerful car. if NA 1.6, better change to vtec (i know this if out of topic) ...bcoz vtec eat mivec for lunch (no offense). i wont change to mivec NA unless it is turbocharged mivec (evo 9 or 10). if u guys hv time..maybe next month, come see me. bring your NA 1.6 car along. we can chit chat... i live at cheras. cheers !!!
u ask and the u answer.... LOL

for me la, depend on budget and wut we want actually. nothing wrong if keep using campro cps.

want a daily drive and low budget, keep the campro, and mods it skit2

want a daily drive and performance, go to mivec. but bear in mind, i heard mivec parts quite hard to find...

cheers....

neohadri

Jul 5, 2008
not a surprise seeing high torque figure for campro especially if fitted with long stroker kits, prolly stroke until cc become 2000cc