Satria Neo CPS problem

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
Hehe guys we should all sit down and have a conversation about this. When I took delivery of my Neo CPS, something similar happened :) probably worse.... but it's too many problems to list down here..... haha TTs are overrated, I hope a few of us Neo CPS owners can just sit down somewhere and bitch about our cars lol :) Haha u guys won't believe the things that happened to my Neo in the first few months, and still I love it.... it's all good now haha

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Jason,

When did u get your car? List down la...so that we can all share your past misery :itsme:, and prepare ourselves for what may be to come.

todacam

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
@Chris1

Hi mate, i have gotten my car after 5 days of me calling the sales dude. I didnt like the fact that the car was there idling doing nothing. As they were so called waiting for the 'vendor' to come. Its a good thing he like u said was responsible or else i would hv to go in circles.

After getting my car i notice the mileage has gone up to 90km. I'm not really sure if 90km was needed to test the ABS. My advice is NOT to leave the car that even for a day. Cause i seen new cars waiting to be delivered missing decals n stuff !

So far the car is doing well. As mine is an auto, it is slightly sluggish but hey my manual days r done. Car is surprising fun to drive. There is some rattling sound from the driver door panel. Only thru certain bumps/potholes n such. Still bearable....

Had my alarm gone mad.... 'locks' itself even after its locked. I took off the battery for the night... as it was annoying and rather loud. Service centre did some 'tweaks' to the alarm triggers around the car. So far so good. Finger crossed.

@Jason
I think the ranting/bitching would be a long nite. LoL. I'm sure all of us hv many stories to share :D

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
Chris1: Well dude, seriously it's too long too write down, but in a nutshell, there was transmission mounting issues (when I took delivery of the car!! Toda would know how I feel :D), Wiper arms, wind noise (this was a REALLY HUGE ISSUE, I met the Proton management because of this), front bumper issues, errr..... rattling too... but thing is right, rattling issues are not Proton-specific. Ppl think it is! I've driven Contis that rattle.... but they are lovely to drive (duh!) Hmmm that's all I can think of now..... there is more wan....

Toda: Aiyah why u buy auto? But I'm so sorry to hear the ABS probs in ur car. Mine is okay when I tested lar..... but I dunno whether u guys know that the ABS only works above 40 kmh lols..... yeah I agree if we meet it'll take forever, but it'd be nice to have a session just with Neo CPS owners cos I don't know many T_T

ceejay

Aug 3, 2010
Selangor
That's good guys~ aman suria or anywhere around klang valley no probs.
So when are we up for this? create a list or something jason? lol

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
Haha err guys even if it's 3 fellas I'm up for it.... from the sound of it Toda & Ceejay u both are good :) do we create a new separate topic for this? Hahahaha I tot jz a small gathering cos if it becomes super big it's hard to talk ler..... but either ways everyone is free to join lar.... I mean Neo CPS owners haha :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

tinking of an doin n engine swap in jaybee pondering between visworks n speedworks any bros here any reccomendations cos price wise i feel jaybee more competitive but i dunno wat to do when inspection time comes cos they cannot help mi "pass" unlike some sg workshops where alot of ppl says can be done under table lol! some civics recc mi HV but heard pricing wise not much diff from visworks n they dun really do my type of car so pls advise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience