Satria Neo CPS problem

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
for the gear change problem.. I had similar problem but after gear oil change everything going smooth again...as for handling and f.c problem... I already install minor aftermarket product so cannot comment on F.c but I get 6.4L/100km.. and for handling, last time the car I used, is without power steering so with current steering, I feel much lighter so dunno how to comment on it..but other people said after send it to alignment, the steering feel much lighter..

Is the running period use so much of petrol? Now I getting 9.6L/100km. I feel very high. My is auto want about yours. For the gear change it always occur during morning time or stop the car for some time. I did change the AT oil still the same. BTW want product did you use for reduce the fuel usage. Can recommend me. And power loss or not.

Thanks

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Try this http://www.revooil.com

its works very well with our CAMPRO engines. I have experiment with many but so far nothing come close to this. Somehow the CAMPRO engine is ROUGH and VIBRATES too much under hard acceleration.

I feel immediately engine less vibration and more responsive... and getting another 50km for every full tank now too.

Hopes it works on your ride too

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
Try this http://www.revooil.com

its works very well with our CAMPRO engines. I have experiment with many but so far nothing come close to this. Somehow the CAMPRO engine is ROUGH and VIBRATES too much under hard acceleration.

I feel immediately engine less vibration and more responsive... and getting another 50km for every full tank now too.

Hopes it works on your ride too
What engine oil are u using and how many bottle we need to use the revooil and want is the price.

Thanks

dabok max7

Known Member
Sep 11, 2010
Johor
Is the running period use so much of petrol? Now I getting 9.6L/100km. I feel very high. My is auto want about yours. For the gear change it always occur during morning time or stop the car for some time. I did change the AT oil still the same. BTW want product did you use for reduce the fuel usage. Can recommend me. And power loss or not.

Thanks

Mine is manual.. about auto gear.. if U said problem in changing in the morning means ur car running cold right?.. usually do u wait before the small blue light gone or usually u start ur can and drive? sorry for asking.. because maybe ur ATF lubricant not archive working condition can cause that.. or there something problem with the at...well as for engine mod is not recommended if ur still thinking about warranty if not u can change many depend on ur budget.. first drop in air filter or open pod, try find better air flow air filter..next, exhaust extractor, spark plug try to find bosch platinum or iridium give better combustion less waste on fuel (but still some still argue about the validity on this but for me it work) fuel regulator so u can play with ur fuel pressure in the injector. and the best item that u can change for better f.c is throttle controller (not sure what brand) so u can control ur throttle position and stand alone ecu or piggy back ecu so u can control a lot of thing in engine management but cost a lot..(mine not yet do this)..but most of the things i mention is one times changes.. maybe other can share with U more..

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I am using Full Sync 10w-50 with REVO.

I avoid those 0W engine oil as its TOO THIN for our hot weather.

I use one full bottle... One bottle should be enough for our engines as its below 3000cc

I got mine for $42 or $45 ( cant remember exactly ). But its only 30ml so dont expect a BIG bottle - most importantly its does its job. My mechanic calls it chili padi !

http://www.revooil.com/m_en/usageguide.html

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
Dear all,

I have few question to ask from your guy out there.

1. The last few week when i press the door alarm to on and off the will be sound and light. But all sudden the no sound anymore.

2. If lost my service book, service voucher and manual book. How can i get the replacement?

3. Btw want is the cost for original radio antenna price. Because my already been stole by somebody with low moral.

Thank you

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi Ronnytky,

On point 3. once you find your replacement antenna, use superglue. During my GTi days I superglued the damn antenna to the joint and it never went missing. Don't have to buy an original one, just buy any cheapo one from a parts shop, its only purpose it to ensure you get proper radio reception.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the cheap one only rm10. the minus point bout it is the reception bit poor, especially under the flyover or when u travelling on highway....but its better than none. the original is rm160 before discount.

azrano

Sep 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
to ronnytky.. on question no 1..didnt u read the manual book..

u have to press both the front and the back button at the same time.. then there will be sound again..

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Dear all,

1. The last few week when i press the door alarm to on and off the will be sound and light. But all sudden the no sound anymore.

2. If lost my service book, service voucher and manual book. How can i get the replacement?

3. Btw want is the cost for original radio antenna price. Because my already been stole by somebody with low moral.

Thank you
refer to my previous reply..sorry double posting

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Justin,

I can tell you this...even changing to wider tyres i.e. 205, the tyres will still scrub against the fender if you take hard corners or have passengers at the rear. Its a really lousy design on the car. The stock setup is just perfect for the car. Changing to 17 inch rims will definitely scrub the fender, unless you change to harder shocks & springs and/or take your car to a body shop and cut off some of the fender linings.

ldhong

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Dear all,

Thank you
Yup, mine also car alarm not workig when press....Not only no sound, cannot lock and unlock all out of sudden...I m thinking is it alarm disabled by some1 or lightning strike the module...Now use key to lock and unlock...If any1 got similar experience with their alarm plz advise

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Does anybody have any problems with the rear wheels rubbing the inner part of the fenders after changing rims?? I'm using 17" rims with 205/45/R17 tyres..
Hi Justin,

I can tell you this...even changing to wider tyres i.e. 205, the tyres will still scrub against the fender if you take hard corners or have passengers at the rear. Its a really lousy design on the car. The stock setup is just perfect for the car. Changing to 17 inch rims will definitely scrub the fender, unless you change to harder shocks & springs and/or take your car to a body shop and cut off some of the fender linings.
Why need 17 inch? stock setup already over dosage for Neo. :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
15inch rim was the best for neo worrrr....

just use better tyre than stock continental...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus!!! i really need help!

my front left rims is always full of black oil all around and its not easy to wash...why is there always oil there??? and its very very thick until all the sand stick to it...izit coz of the brake pad or izit the oil?? can anyone help me! thx alot!! whoever kena b4 ah??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience