• satria neo cps 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • myvi se 1.5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
assalamualaikum dan hello,

b4 this i drove toyota ke 70 but im looking for new car it is either. im a student and have 1 year left. can anyone help me what car should i buy.:confused:

thanks

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
student? unless you need to fetch your family around, take the Neo CPS. even in stock form its way more fun than the Myvi. but if you have to ferry your family very often, take the myvi, four doors more practical and convenient when ferrying people.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
hurm if u want for long terms..maybe myvi 4 doors instead of neo 2 doors...but if u have bdget get vios or city larr....quality better...

wongtheboy92

Nov 27, 2011
Sabah
Satria Neo is fun to drive as it has better handling than myvi, but interior quality isnt that good. Myvi is practically for using in town, not made to attack corners.

aizatmx89

From Facebook
Sep 26, 2011
www.facebook.com
For me...satria neo cps is good when you want to enjoy the driving experience...especially cornering..a lot more better than myvi.. ;)
But for the spaces... I think you know it... Hehehe

emefbiemef

Jul 30, 2006
If you even need to compare Neo with the likes of Myvi, I suggest you take the Myvi.

You're not worthy of Neo.

ahmat

Jul 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Take NEO CPS.. batter handling... Put PETRONAS Syntium 5000 SM 0W-30 sure pergi kaw2... hahha

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Life is too short to be wasted in proton's workshop. Myvi's are pricier that others in its range but still the best seller for a reason. If you asked me I'd say your Ke70 is better off than the proton.

KuDaunISmall

Jul 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
proton satria neo r3 or ford fiesta sport?

because of satria neo r3 not in production anymore, i had to buy the fiesta. damn. but currently enjoying my ride. myvi? sissy oni buy this car..

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
student? unless you need to fetch your family around, take the Neo CPS. even in stock form its way more fun than the Myvi. but if you have to ferry your family very often, take the myvi, four doors more practical and convenient when ferrying people.
I absolutely agree with ixeo, there are some special areas for some special car. Neo's are corner attacker and for speedy gonzales people, myvi is for taking people around and lot of convenient.

It depends what type people are you..... if you like to get friends and family around, well get a myvi. But if you want to be student hero and chick magnet... well get the neo's especially the white one.

Well we totally cannot say neos cannot get your family moving but its hard to get in especially elders but boys really like 2 doors and dont care about getting in or out, also we cannot say myvi are not guys car because some men like myvi for compact car and some chicks like mens driving feminine car but this car cannot attack corner because it will easily get turtled without proper strengthening.

So what type are you?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience