Satria GTI or Normal Satria

Apr 27, 2024
Cyberjaya
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone! I'm totally new here to these forums and discussions so I would like some valuable opinion from all the sifus' and otais'. I'm looking into buying my first car which is the Satria GTI and I'm a little bit torn between the GTI and the normal 1.6L model. I've read previous discussions all over the forums and I can't seem to find a strong answer. I would like to know if the chassis of the GTI is actually better than the 1.6L or if they're about the same. If the GTI has a stronger chassis, I would like to know what actually about the chassis is better than the 1.6L? I am very very particular about chassis rigidity and good handling. Power isn't really of my concern since my plan is to eventually turn it into a 4G93 Mivec or a GSR and my main goal with the car is to just touge during the weekends but mostly my focus is on touge and maybe a few track days.

I would really appreciate all the responses!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A new trailer has been released by Polyphony Digital and this time it shows some new details and highlights the games new features like damage rendering, night races and the Top Gear test track. The video features a voiceover by none other than the Schumacher to be, Sebastian Vettel. It's not known what role the Red Bull F1 team driver will play in GT5 but do let your imagination run free. Also making an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience