Satira Neo CPS MT

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
only if u tap the battery terminal 3 times the ecu will automatically reset,
normally the idle will be unstable like throttle body got problem, but dun worry, it will be ok after a while.

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Some people get Neo just for its good chasis and amazing handling. They take out campro engine and put in diff engines like MIVEC or VTEC , depends on your liking whether you like turbo or NA.

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
Not bad...So comparing thou..in term of performance, neo is better right?
Just the cons is 2 door...
if you think 2 door is a con, then forget about it.
you can still go for the gen2 cps

neo is the cheapest 2 door car in the market.
to the people who bought it, 2 door is the pro. it should be one of the reason they bought it.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
coz nobody bother to tumpang..... :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yup..good for young couple/just-married couple :biggrin:

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
that's true..

but for me, daym it.. it's my car & i pay for it.. if u wanna 'tumpang', just do it & don't complain.. hahahaha :evil:
vios:"lunch? take your car. cause no money to put petrol liao"
neo: "oh, you want me to drive? fine, don't complain when you hit your head"
vios: "fine, take my car then"

LiLSaInTs

Aug 2, 2007
thanks black and evoz, well the whole problem was that it was not even possible to open the doors, coz the central locking systems is also connected to the battery, have u noticed that the car only locks after a few seconds, well it doesn't use the same as a wira central lock gun where u can just turn the key and the lock will open, i guess it uses sum type of sensor or sumthin... so to open the door when the battery is dead, u would need to pull up the lever than turn the key.... learned it from a bmw owner!:stupid: that was the only way to open the lock... but the rest was rite... didn't need to do anything to the ecu... just drained out the old petrol and did an engine service...
Now i'm having the same problem. Would you explain this sentence "u would need to pull up the lever than turn the key" ? What lever? U meant pull out the door handle than turn the key?

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
thanks black and evoz, well the whole problem was that it was not even possible to open the doors, coz the central locking systems is also connected to the battery, have u noticed that the car only locks after a few seconds, well it doesn't use the same as a wira central lock gun where u can just turn the key and the lock will open, i guess it uses sum type of sensor or sumthin... so to open the door when the battery is dead, u would need to pull up the lever than turn the key.... learned it from a bmw owner!:stupid: that was the only way to open the lock... but the rest was rite... didn't need to do anything to the ecu... just drained out the old petrol and did an engine service...
that is something new to me also.. thanx for the tip..

Now i'm having the same problem. Would you explain this sentence "u would need to pull up the lever than turn the key" ? What lever? U meant pull out the door handle than turn the key?
yeah.. that sums-up what he said..
pull the door handle, then turn keys..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volvo Car Malaysia and Federal Auto Holdings Berhad have officiated its new showroom in Menara MBMR to replace their iconic Volvo showroom located along Federal Highway. The companies are also using the new showroom as a platform to introduce its new Volvo Retail Experience (VRE).

Volvo Retail Experience - What is it about?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience