Satin Black 722 McLaren or Batmobile ???

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
is damn nic and dem sweet.. the colour also damn nice.. thumbs up to that car man..

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
I don't get it.. call me stupid I don't care.. will this car be used in the next batman movie, as a batmobile? or it's just a title?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
bro....just the title as iy looks like bat mobile...
cheers........

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
I don't get it.. call me stupid I don't care.. will this car be used in the next batman movie, as a batmobile? or it's just a title?

the satin black mclaren looks so exotica that even bruce wayne aka batman would love to have one

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
oh.. I see. the background of the picture looks like it's in a studio.. thanks for the info though.. ^_^
but it'll be cool if they actually use it as a batmobile in the coming batman film.. just replace the merc logo with batman's logo.. :P

Khyron

May 24, 2006
There is a LP640 Murcielago in Spore with a similar paintjob, it was beyond words to describe....
slurp

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
actually matte paint job are very cool. gives u the 'sleeper' look. plus you don't have to worry about polishing your car and such. very cool.

i've seen a couple of them in the states and it's famous among those supercars and SUVs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok dudes, i know most of us switch off the air conditioning in our cars to gain the extra edge and all. and opening the windows might cause drag.

so i was thinking if it was possible to make an air vent from the outside ending up at the driver side air cond vent near the driver side door.

if possible i think u could use material used to do cold air intake, and directly connect it to the vent and put an air scoop outside so air rushes in more efficiently.

any sifus done b4? sounds kewl...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience