Satin Black 722 McLaren or Batmobile ???

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
is damn nic and dem sweet.. the colour also damn nice.. thumbs up to that car man..

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
I don't get it.. call me stupid I don't care.. will this car be used in the next batman movie, as a batmobile? or it's just a title?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
bro....just the title as iy looks like bat mobile...
cheers........

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
I don't get it.. call me stupid I don't care.. will this car be used in the next batman movie, as a batmobile? or it's just a title?

the satin black mclaren looks so exotica that even bruce wayne aka batman would love to have one

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
oh.. I see. the background of the picture looks like it's in a studio.. thanks for the info though.. ^_^
but it'll be cool if they actually use it as a batmobile in the coming batman film.. just replace the merc logo with batman's logo.. :P

Khyron

May 24, 2006
There is a LP640 Murcielago in Spore with a similar paintjob, it was beyond words to describe....
slurp

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
actually matte paint job are very cool. gives u the 'sleeper' look. plus you don't have to worry about polishing your car and such. very cool.

i've seen a couple of them in the states and it's famous among those supercars and SUVs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to everyone, is there anyone here still rocking on a wira in 2020? Would like to know any modifications guide / maintenance I should do to get some performance in my old wira hehe. Since the car is quite old and I think I should do some maintenance of the car to keep it running good. Is there any DIY cleaning or maintenance I should do?

Things I already done:
- Cleaning spark plugs
- Engine Bay cleaning
- Fuel Filter change
- Engine Oil & Oil Filter Change (Motul 4100 turbolight)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience