Salary range of Skyline GTT owners.. ..

insomniac

Known Member

insomniac

Known Member
May 25, 2006
[PIMPIN];3568202 said:
Actually its not too bad, its the price of the oil that makes it expensive what more given current exchange. Plus like I said, I keep spare oil too.

Also, they take my car around to other shops like air con, tire shop for balancing/rotating/alignment or if they need access to fuel pump, etc then CV Audio will send some people around to remove audio which takes a whole day.

I guess it adds up. Oh did I mention the itchy fingers syndrome? I'm thinking new blow off valves at the moment then change all the pipes to dark color so as to match the black HKS blow off valves but we'll see how it goes.

I think I should clarify - each time I send my car in for service it ends up coming out with more than just a service, sure some extras :banghead:
PIMPIN has always had itchy finger syndrome since uni days.
;)

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Should we ask...did you bought your Skyline and tune it up to 800ps plus already?!?! :biggrin:

Bump: Should we ask...did you bought your Skyline and tune it up to 800ps plus already?!?! :biggrin:

V-Spec

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Why the need to dig up the thread and ask that question?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

I am Bozarth. I am garage owner for mercedes benz. Currently i found an intelligent module for mercedes benz-- window closing module . It can remotely close and open car windows by key, collision warning function, air circulation, car seeking function...

Its website is: Plus OBD | The most professional Auto Diagnostic Tool Center..
with product video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3c2CD2MPUo&feature=youtu.be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience