Salary range of Skyline GTT owners.. ..

ERU_LXY_SKY

Oct 21, 2006
will feel scared when those ppl take photo of yr car~~n i really hate:mad::mad: those marksssss on the body.its mostly maked by those cars parking bside .when they open the door they just push it like nthg beside n the door open widely till it bang to the car.:motz::motz:now i realize really have to ready "a pack" $$$$ for the maintenance of skyline..jockeyss n petrol~~now v-power cost 2.12..hehe is good if its only cost 1.80:adore::adore:lastly..no need scare la..just buy it n enjoy SKYLINE!!:nurse::nurse:

Last edited:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
will feel scared when those ppl take photo of yr car~~n i really hate:mad::mad: those marksssss on the body.its mostly maked by those cars parking bside .when they open the door they just push it like nthg beside n the door open widely till it bang to the car.:motz::motz:now i realize really have to ready "a pack" $$$$ for the maintenance of skyline..jockeyss n petrol~~now v-power cost 2.12..hehe is good if its only cost 1.80:adore::adore:lastly..no need scare la..just buy it n enjoy SKYLINE!!:nurse::nurse:
Hmm...banging the side door what it have to do with taking pictures...??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ERU_LXY_SKY

Oct 21, 2006
i dono wht their purpose to take d photos.sometimes when taking photos their act like wanna steal something...so i do feel worry.about the door banging is nt related with this.sorry for my mistake.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
not to mention, those ppl who walk up to u and ask all sorts of questions like how much does this car cost? and all sorts of funny questions. Is there any way of handling this correctly without looking or sounding arrogant? I mean anything that you say can be taken out of context and u could be made to look bad...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
not to mention, those ppl who walk up to u and ask all sorts of questions like how much does this car cost? and all sorts of funny questions. Is there any way of handling this correctly without looking or sounding arrogant? I mean anything that you say can be taken out of context and u could be made to look bad...

:hmmmm::idea: Two words ... Stock-Standard ... *with a smile* :rolleyes:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
:hmmmm::idea: Two words ... Stock-Standard ... *with a smile* :rolleyes:
Some of them start probing for very private information, like, how much do u pay monthly, how much income do u garner each month, and these are total strangers that u may meet when reversing out of parking, bout to get into the car, filling petrol... Makes it really difficult to answer these questions and still seem humble..Honestly after the release of FnF4, this sort of activity has increased....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
just tell them:my company car,i just drive & fill in petrol only

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Some of them start probing for very private information, like, how much do u pay monthly, how much income do u garner each month, and these are total strangers that u may meet when reversing out of parking, bout to get into the car, filling petrol... Makes it really difficult to answer these questions and still seem humble..Honestly after the release of FnF4, this sort of activity has increased....

To be humble, just answer their question with a question instead ... :hmmmm:

Like "how much do u pay monthly": That depends how much your deposit, interest, number of month installment etc lor ... If the ask further, tell them ask their bank and said dunno, coz u are not bank ma ...

"how much income do u garner each month" ... Just smile ... too personal to ask ...

"what mod" like before": stock standard

"how much is your car": 100+ k's ... or 200+ k's ...

"gasak minyak ah": No la ... Don't drive sure not gasak, with a laugh ...

"how many hp's ah": dunno wor ... never dynoed ... around 100, 200 kua ...

"your car skyline gtr ah": my favourite ... would you believe it's 120Y convert .... No? ... how about perdana convert (for 33), putra convert (for 34) ... Malaysia Boleh ma ... with a big grin and laugh ... :idea:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Have u had ppl leaning against ur car after u have done ur errants and seeing them 'gosok' their butt on ur skyline??? If you happen to be that person, Get a Life!!! Hate this type of ppl. Imagine using jeans 'Lives (not ori 'Levis) full with buttons waving their sorry ass on ur car!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Have u had ppl leaning against ur car after u have done ur errants and seeing them 'gosok' their butt on ur skyline??? If you happen to be that person, Get a Life!!! Hate this type of ppl. Imagine using jeans 'Lives (not ori 'Levis) full with buttons waving their sorry ass on ur car!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
wow bro, sounds like ur car is a "butt magnet"...

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
seriously i damm newbie on buying car .. ..
i dunno how to count the NCD for skyline gtt .. ..
how much roadtax.. ..
need budget probly and need know more bout skyline .. .. !!
hope you guys can forgive my Qst if repeat again.. .. .

hey hey guys ... just wanna know , why some skyline don have the intercooler 1 ??

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys . im jim
i just bought satria 1.3
converted to gti body kits and loaded with 4g93t.

well, i just wanna know do i have to port and polish my engine?
how much do i have to spend on it ?
all in a standards ,as in the intercooler,the turbine and all.

whats the best setup for me,and how much does it cost.
and for the record,its a daily driven car and i wanna have an experience to join time attack.

could you guys please help me on spending money on my satria "cabok" .

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience