Sahara-X Your Premium Windows Film & Tinting

Car Shops and Services

Sahara-X Your Premium Windows Film & Tinting

Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Everyone!

Hope you guys and gals are doing great!

This is just an introduction of Sahara-X which I wanna make.
Sahara-X is a window film brand just launched recently in Malaysia.

This brand brings out the best heat rejection films. The heat rejection can goes up to 85%.

Our website is www.sahara-x.com
~Our motive is to bring the best window film product at the most affordable price for the people~

Our films are metal made, using multi-layerred sputter technology, giving the most natural color out from the films and thus, giving the maximum heat rejection.

As we know, in the market, many brands claim that their film has the highest IR Rejection.

As from my knowledge, the meter which they use to measure the IR cut can only measure at the point of 1000nm.

The real wavelength of Infrared goes even far further than 1000nm, let say it can goes up to 2500nm.
So, how can they claim their IR cut is high?

With Sahara-X, we provide graphical data of our window films product for our most exclusive range of product such as Dynasty.
Please try it today to feel the difference.

youtube link:
Sahara x safety film - YouTube
Sahara-X Guard Paint Protection Film - YouTube

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/saharaxpremium
Outlet Gallery: Sahara-X - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Kereta - Photo Gallery | Facebook

Thank You For Your Support.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this strange thing happened to my car ... i changed HID last month ... but ever since that ... my HID only working properly for few days ,then later,1 of the HID will blink uncertainly ... sometimes it works properly ... then all of a sudden , it is off again... then on again .... is this the wiring problem ?? pls help , thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience