Sad: Orchard Road Floods once again - Exotics destroyed

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
When I was in London, they closed a Tube station for 'flooding'.

When I passed by the station (in the train of course), I thought what flooding? I thought these Tube maintenance guys ain't seen monsoon rain hit a station yet, UK rain is NOTHING compared to monsoon rain that we have here in the tropics.

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
does not look too bad for the cars, as long as they were not started up and the owners get them dried out, the cars should still be fine. looked like the water did not get too high...

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
does not look too bad for the cars, as long as they were not started up and the owners get them dried out, the cars should still be fine. looked like the water did not get too high...
Looks like gonna be some wet carpets... shouldn't be too costly to find some detailers willing to dry can clean 'em up...

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
those cars are selling at 70% off now .... whoever interested can contact Daven at Singapore Super car club, he can hook you up with the seller or related person. The lime color Lambor is sold. The rest still available.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
those cars are selling at 70% off now .... whoever interested can contact Daven at Singapore Super car club, he can hook you up with the seller or related person. The lime color Lambor is sold. The rest still available.
nice. i thot straight to halfcut? definitely in malaysia.

ATCO

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
malaysia
ma fren told me i-phone still in box floating in those malls during the washout...

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ouch. What a painful sight to behold... although I've actually seen rear-engined cars actually driving through flood waters that deep. Do not think that they are damaged beyond repair.

Someone mentioned they're being sold for 70% cheaper? I find that a little hard to believe. Source?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ouch. What a painful sight to behold... although I've actually seen rear-engined cars actually driving through flood waters that deep. Do not think that they are damaged beyond repair.

Someone mentioned they're being sold for 70% cheaper? I find that a little hard to believe. Source?
Agree that it is hard to believe...:top:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i also need a source of that 70% selling off of those (yeaaa like i hv millions in my account now)

abah.danni

From Facebook
Dec 22, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'm sad to see what happened to the stores, I used to shop there every time I went to Singapore, I loved Singapore, even when my mom ill I take her to Mount E hospital instead of indonesia hospitals. Feel sorry about the stores and food court I hope they were insured which I not sure they are... Fell sorry about the exotic cars I am sure they're insured but I think the owner should be living in house instead of condos.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the last month, a steady stream of information has been released regarding Mitsubishi’s planned cX CUV Concept. Finally the picture becomes perfectly clear (literally) as Mitsubishi has just dropped their official photos and press release.

MITSUBISHI Concept-cX product features- The MITSUBISHI Concept-cX is a compact car that creates a new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience