Sabah!

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
drifting?? hahahhaa........... u all must b very young.. i've been doing drifting since 1990's and it was on the signal hill. won few times, near death experience, thousand of times. last year, few groups organise drift ard bundu tuhan to tamparuli (ard that arealah, donno the exact location). kk drifters still long way to go but i know few old timers who is good at it.

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
drifting?? hahahhaa........... u all must b very young.. i've been doing drifting since 1990's and it was on the signal hill. won few times, near death experience, thousand of times. last year, few groups organise drift ard bundu tuhan to tamparuli (ard that arealah, donno the exact location). kk drifters still long way to go but i know few old timers who is good at it.
wow..are they still doing it?

Last edited:

4g9xxx

Apr 22, 2006
wow...cool ma..for my opinion, bundu tuhan to tamparuli much siutable road for drifting compare kk-tambunan road..hav u tried kk-tambunan road?

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
in kk i can see a lot of toyota yg cantik2. i myself really want to see a toyota club particularly ae101 (coz i'm using it)...u know, making friends and sharing information for a newbies like me...

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
i heard they still do but heard got road blocks from time to time. invitation only.

kk- tambunan i wont dare to go fast at night unless u wan another memorial stone wif ur name down there. too many lorries, drunk human, and culture shock animal around there.

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
i heard they still do but heard got road blocks from time to time. invitation only.
yeah...it's time for Sabah to do their own legal drift/drag etc for car lovers.

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
4g9xxx said:
hi guys...i olso from sabah..always dream mau drift but cant coz only got wira..so cannot drift lor.hehe..last time UMS organise drifting comp right?..if not mistaken last sept. btw, hav u guys tried gunung mas road ka?(kk-tambunan road).. really cool if ada downhill battle d sn..hehehe..
haha, gunung mas, ur saying what i'm saying before, lol. bump

Yes i've heard about UMS doing it. Last year yup! And I think the champion was a trueno. Yup yup.

Last edited:

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
reintel said:

kk- tambunan i wont dare to go fast at night unless u wan another memorial stone wif ur name down there. too many lorries, drunk human, and culture shock animal around there.
Yah man! I heard a lot of accident occur there. But for those gila and love their car[for drift], what are they afraid off?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
hi guys...i olso from sabah..always dream mau drift but cant coz only got wira..so cannot drift lor.hehe..last time UMS organise drifting comp right?..if not mistaken last sept. btw, hav u guys tried gunung mas road ka?(kk-tambunan road).. really cool if ada downhill battle d sn..hehehe.
drift comp? u gota be kidding, thats only for play-play lah, i watched it, doesnt even like a real drift. (lame) i hope they improve alot for now

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
huhu, ppl say it was good, nah..... U guys know, ada Trueno kena jual RM39k, huh mahal!

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
helo there,
i m studying at uitm s.a. the drag battle? it was last year event actually. i forgot the location of the picture a took from the last event. i'll post them when i found them, relax ja korang for the time being k. but the car they are using for the drag battle mostly malaysian made evo..? hehehe.. satria evo, putra evo and wira evo. but winner for A class = skyline r34. 12s below for 400m.

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
the price really go up after the initial D movie. even here, semenanjung pun somewhere around that price. there are selling rm35k but it's a replica of the initial D car for sure. colour n specs. guys, if you guys plan to go cuti2 malaysia here, make it on the 26-28 this month, thety r going to organise the 2nd kl motor show. SURE HEBOH bro! i ve been to the 1st one n fuyyyooo....got skyline 1000above HP.

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
yah lor!! 39k..... huhu, 30 tahun baru dpt beli satu oh. Gila kah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently im driving a stock mivec with manual non lsd gb...

plan to have lsd gb this week, but having difficulty looking for mivec lsd gb.

what i have here is a GSR lsd gb lock to 2 wheel already.

whats the pro and cons if i use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience