Sabah!

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
i dont even have a car hehe, the pic? my bro car lah. You mean organize lagi tim, i just got my drive license not long than 3month, wuah!!! Me seldom lepak, if do also damai or lintas hehe

Last edited:

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
Sabah drift

Hey, drift in Sabah!?! Never seen on yet. Haha, There isn't even any circuit here to do that. Many illegal race at lintas too. Well, if u wanna drift go to the penampang-bukit mas road. But it's dangerous there so becareful if u try that.:retarded:

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
OMG!! Thats a 4A-GE, isn't it, KenDiriWan? Hey, I'm from Tebobon. I have a team now, with three ppl, two from tebobon, and 1 from california, USA. Nice meeting y'all here. Drifting is really silent in Sabah, bt it's there. U just need to find it.

Eh, wait?! Silap i think. There is mountain race lah. but its a slow race. all u need too do is stay close to the opponents car if ur the chaser. If ur in front, u need to smoke the racer behind. Yup thats it.

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
i dont even have a car hehe, the pic? my bro car lah.
oic..u got to have it one day..

There is mountain race lah. but its a slow race. all u need too do is stay close to the opponents car if ur the chaser
tailgating? that's dangerous man.. i once saw front car purposely doing hard brake and guess what happen to tailgaters??

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
well, it's not considered tailgate. It's a racing term called "touge" doesn't have to be that near! As long ur near the opponents car, u win. Doesn't mean you have to be too close to win, just be able to see at the rear mirror. of the opponent

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
huh, that simple?! haha, anyone have myspace, or msn?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
touge no syok oh.
OMG!! Thats a 4A-GE, isn't it, KenDiriWan? Hey, I'm from Tebobon. I have a team now, with three ppl, two from tebobon, and 1 from california, USA. Nice meeting y'all here. Drifting is really silent in Sabah, bt it's there. U just need to find it
Yalor, is 4AGE, nothing good ar, 4AGE so biasa at sabah haha.

My msn > [email protected] hehe

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
huakenny said:
ya..4age is very common..

i juz sold my 4age on my ae92 to my dad fren......

hehe
ae92? is it black color? i've seen a black color pass the karamunsing area on saturday. The is a black ae86 parked outside karamunsing every weekdays.

4g9xxx

Apr 22, 2006
hi guys...i olso from sabah..always dream mau drift but cant coz only got wira..so cannot drift lor.hehe..last time UMS organise drifting comp right?..if not mistaken last sept. btw, hav u guys tried gunung mas road ka?(kk-tambunan road).. really cool if ada downhill battle d sn..hehehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think I just blown the fuse to my Satria's room/roof light/lamp =X. I was trying to DIY LED strips to light up when the door open but I forgotten to disconnect the battery. The roof light wire touched each other and it sparked. I then tried to reconnect it, but it wouldn't light up now =X. Anybody know which fuse should I be looking at? Is it under the dash board or in the engine bay? =X. It is a 1995 Proton Satria 1.6XLi model.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience