Sabah!

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
haha hello, who from there. And of course im from there. wow very unactive over here, must do something .. never saw drif here.

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
of course la here not attractive.drifting here?haha. drag race event oso very rare. vr sad la here.:bawling:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
ohhh you from KK, actualy theres small drift activities, that conduct by friends and friends of them self. Know who are they but not yet met them xD, and not sure the exact place them practise.

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
Friend... never go to Lintas kah??

Who said drag race is kinda rare back there in KK? You guys just look to something legal lahh....

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
sr215 said:
Friend... never go to Lintas kah??

Who said drag race is kinda rare back there in KK? You guys just look to something legal lahh....
i'm working in Lintas la..hahaha..here illegal drag a lotlah.

i meant drag race dat r legal.the organized 1. like in Jempol, Sepang etc.

Last edited:

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
KenDiriwan said:
ohhh you from KK, actualy theres small drift activities, that conduct by friends and friends of them self. Know who are they but not yet met them xD, and not sure the exact place them practise.
small-small but legal meh..dun wan trouble with police la..:_:

zerone

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
Sabah
Drifting in Sabah? Where?..............................all i see just illegal drag only.Sure tyre shop owner smiling wide if got drifting happening here.lol.......just my 2 sen.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
yes theres already some small drift club at sabah i think, they've been started to put on D1GP banner in front of their car. Also not sure wether their club are as formal registration through law approvement or what...

this one

Last edited:

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i m oso from there, the land below the wind but ryt now stil studying here in selangor. it wud b great to ve a legal place to do drifting in kk. i ve been to the sepang circuit for drag battle (legal off course) n before dat nyt, there was drift show held in the evening. and the D1 grand prix recently off course. wonder if still got this kind of chances wen i go back to kk after completing my studies.

btw, i m from inanam littlewings!

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
nice to meet u 'sky'...what college/uni are u in selangor? u mentioned about drag battle at sepang. majority what car are they?

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
-sky- said:
i m oso from there, the land below the wind but ryt now stil studying here in selangor. it wud b great to ve a legal place to do drifting in kk. i ve been to the sepang circuit for drag battle (legal off course) n before dat nyt, there was drift show held in the evening. and the D1 grand prix recently off course. wonder if still got this kind of chances wen i go back to kk after completing my studies.

btw, i m from inanam littlewings!
good 4 u la..got chance 2 see see legal event.haha

sadly kk got no circuit la..:cry_smile: wud b nice if we had 1. then hv a gud chance 4 legal drifting event dats 'besar-besaran' haha.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
protonburuk, true of that what you've said. (Actualy we got a small circuit, at penampang for Go-Cart one. hahahahahah)