S-Flow muffler questions.. Please advise me sifus...

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
heheheehh....another potential wei yip customer..guarenti tak tipu customer...satu sen pun tak tambah...

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
haahhahahhahahhahah

hahhahhhahahahh....ok la..dont get the mugen type la...too ah beng....just my opinion la...get other brand of s flow muff...MUFF..EMMM...MUFF....

hahaahhahahah...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
nitrus said:
Im planning to change my super-noisy proton saga LMST cibai muffler to a longer s-flow muffler ...

i was told tat the longer s-flow muffler , the brand is some japan brand "mugen" ...? :hmmmm: will be at least half the noise of my current LMST muffler...

can someone confirm with me this...? is it true the longer s-flow muffler is cut down to at least half the bassy noise that my current LMST muffler is producing ...?

anyway the muffler is selling at Lai Exhaust ss2 there... i went other places, like Ah Heng at subang , all selling the same thing but Ah Heng there more expensive only....

any comments anybody..? plz dun hesitate to reply ya... sifu n anybody .... reli need ur advise altho i noe its a small thing....

thanks... :shakehands:
as long as u change to S-flow...i can guaran-damn-tee you it wud not be as noisy as ur current ori set up.My Gti s-flow...no sound wan...
as for the mugen exhaust...i am not so sure it be'half the bassy noise' because diff type of muffler provide diff type of sound. Some nice.Some sux.Tanabe is nice...but i wonder it produces S-flow type...
As for y Ah Heng is more expensive...reason is...Ah Heng memang more expensive.But in return, you get 1st class workmanship and professionalism.What u pay is what u get.And usually,whatever that they recommend,it wud be satisfying.But,repeat and emphasized,Ah Heng is expensive for a reason.

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
hi bro..
i'm using s-flow type also, brand macro. almost quiet..
really suprised!.. crome outlook n nice looking muffler..
lost rm250 for this at wei yip.. perfomance soo soo..
if hv extra money buy hotbits muffler..

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
not neccesarily do u haf to look for longer type of muffler...
as long as the fibre quality in it is good...you will get good sound
but of course...a longer muffler will automatically provide u with more fibre in it...thus could be quieter...
i myself is using marco too...not bad la...but it's a gift from my fren.
My advice to u is...pay ah heng or jian hang a visit
they will gif u proper and better advice
u r not oblige to do business with them...just get their opinion and advice....
anyway....evade wei yip at all cost :shocked:

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
personally i would recommened Jian Hang exhaust at batu caves..

if ur looking for a quiet muffler - doesnt have to be of some brand..go to an exhaust shop you trust, tell them you want a quiet S-flow muffler..they might have custom made ones..

tanabe mufflers sound nice..not noisy..they do make S-flow ..but (i think) its out of production..you can try looking for Tanabe Hyper G Medalion (the name is smth like that)

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
nitrus...apa car u are using? and wat engine?? :p

s flow definately more quiet lor, better mid and top end too...and also depend on yer piping and centre bullet also lor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience