Roll Fender

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
not a new thing, did mine in Acanta for like 4years ag RM60 for two rear fender if not mistaken. Done nicely with heat gun, no damage on paint.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Best not to roll fenders la, just buy rims with the proper offset and tire size so no need to roll.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Not everyone like you and me........lol:rofl:
I actually did that once too, like 20 yrs ago with my first Lancer 4G67 but that was due to inexperienced with modding cars back then. Instead of lowering the car first then change rims, I did the opposite and got tempted to buy a slightly wrong offset rims with also still very good condition used Potenza (rims and tires came together and only been used for like 1 mth from new!). So install the rims, then sometime later went to another shop to install Eibach Pro-kit but then the installer said it might rub in the rear and need to roll! So ok lor, I just followed but after looking at it once done, got a slight crack on the paint after rolling! Sigh, but the damage already done, nothing I can do anymore. I lived with it for a few years until I got bored with the color of the car and repainted them!

So yeah after that I learned my lesson and pay attention more to the offsets and always try fit them on first before I decide to buy any rims. If cannot try fitment then I don't buy, simple! I also lower car first before I buy rims (that is if I'm planning to lower).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I plan to change my absorbers and srings as the oe items are way pass their due date.
My friend suggest me to get koni absorbers with eibach springs, he said that's the best comb for comfort and performance.
Already ask around, new price is RM1700 - RM1900 plus installation but seriously don't have that kind on money to spare.
Any suggestion on where can I get a used one. BTW I'm driving a Wira1.3
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience