roadtax printed date faded.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Don't care if the roadtax is faded...not our problem also...
Bro..cannot said like that later get summon...
Roadtax not clear..no matter how u argue also no use..
must bcareful..last time get once, thank god the good police let me go..hehe..:_:

Last edited:

pisces_pair

Dec 2, 2005
www.myteamkit.com
mine so far survived till the end eventhough towards the end it started to fade but still visible..so far tak pernah kena tahan hehe..i think future cars must have outer shades instead of inner shades we put in our car to prevent from the heat..or else, JPJ have to come up with one solution to prevent the roadtax from being faded hehe..

if laminate, how do you stick it on the screen? using double-sided tape?

bro CieMen, we still have to be careful..eventhough it's not our fault the roadtax faded but we are kinda answerable to the police when we are stopped..so it has become our problem..JPJ is not there to give answers..better safe than sorry..if ppl want to cari pasal, they can make up anything..i'm just talking in general..not pinpointing to anyone in particular :D

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
satria95.
i bring coz if kena tahan then i got proof its valid roadtax.

tinted w.sreen can use the roadtax "sticker" (forgot what its call), paste the r.tax to it then paste the thing to screen.
its just like those plastic stuff that stick to w.sceen.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
mag9556,
The authorities have no right to summon you just because your road tax has faded. You should just argue back with him (in a friendly and confident way, of course) that the road tax fading is not your problem. I really do not see a problem why you should be afraid. Just stick it on the appropriate position of the wind screen according to the instructions, and just let it be. Mine has faded quite badly but still can be seen if moved close enough.

I've tinted my wind screen. What I do is I stick my road tax on one of those dvd/vcd pockets/jackets (those where there is a piece of "cloth" inside the jackets to separate the 2 cd's). Then I cut out the shape accordingly. Fortunate for me, I still have one of those rubber-type thing so I just put the road tax on the wind screen and use that rubber thing to stick my road tax there.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Satria,
Yup.. u are right, I ack dun know when the police wanna to catch me..
Just as pisces mention.. when ever police no $$$ on hand..hehehe..they will try to dig as much as problem to catch u wrong..hehe.. no harm ah..

pisces,

For laminated roadtax..U can use those plastic (like rubber) sticker (just like 'P' dun know what is the actual term for it..hehe..) to stick it..
Mine until now use for 2 years already the last year roadtax still in good condition...hhehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help ! Why the radio and the clock doesnt working?? But the fuse at the back of the radio is okay,and the fuse in the dashboard is okay,i dont know why
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience