Road bully WRM3297 Kelana Jaya LDP

Nov 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I just saw a road bully drived by an Indian driver bearing registration number WRM 3297 Perodua Viva light green color. This car driving so fast and almost bang another car A. Driver A honk this WRM3297 car, guess what happen next?

That Indian driver overtake driver A and slow down causing the jam at LDP Kelana Jaya area. Suddenly Indian driver stop the car right in the middle of LDP, come out and scold driver A. I was behind these 2 cars and know that this Indian driver is at fault. Dress like gangster, driver A did not come out. Then indian driver kick driver A car at the front.

Driver A, a Chinese come out. driver A did not fight with Indian driver even though Indian driver almost punch driver A. After a while Indian driver drove away.

Conclusion:
1. In all situation stay calm, no need bloodshed, no need to fight even though you are provoke by %$#king driver with low mentality who think they can drive fast, cut here cut there, other driver cannot honk them and must give way like VIP .

2. I hate to say this, give way to this WRM 3297 Indian driver next time you see this car.

I can see driver A keep his cool. Forgot to take picture.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if me probably already push that viva with my car so that it would flung-off the flyover and dead.... :driver:

cool man..thumbs up to him...

Dec 11, 2009
shah alam
You're right. Thumbs up to Driver A..

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I'm very much agree with you. Thumbs up to Driver A. (Hopefully he is not an ah long, drug trafficker whatsoever hahaha)

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Not yet found the Buku.. Will found later when he kick the Car, the that person come out with Will smith.. Then will know.. Sapa yg terkencing...:biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
should've video-ed the thing then make report. the viva will get love letter soon enuff in the mail.

kudos to driver A...

hijau

Oct 20, 2010
Perak
salute to Driver A..
:thumpdown: to that WRM driver

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
saw dis happened yday.. but i thot it was a minor accident.
i was cursing like park tepi la if accident.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
driver A burn his car, teach him a lesson. haha....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the viva watch too much hindustan movies...wanna act like hero & attract attention......from our point of view, he looks like an uneducated basta*d....driver A looks educated.....managed to keep his cool........

p/s : the green viva got put stickers ah? got skirtings & spoilers but still not sprayed to body color & no sport rims....ahaha....using only wheel caps, sprayed white color, & got alot of funky lights...ahaha typical.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Driver A:"lu tau tak who am i???"
WRM 3297 Indian:"...tak tau..."
Driver A:" Limpeh PJ ah Long ma..."
WRM 3297 Indian:...sorry Long taikor..>"....:vroam:

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
Luckily that Driver A :
1. didn't carry a .44 Magnum like Dirty Harry..
2. not trigger happy..

if not...zombie must be happy..brain splattered all over the road..

Thumbs up to him.
If me..i would run away..(and that can make things worst..hehe)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
indian : oi..lu mau mati ka..!!
driver A : tadak boss....sorry ya....lu bwk keta manyak laju....
indian : lu tau wa sape ah? wa itu geng longkang punya tau....
driver A : geng longkang? lu tinggal dlm longkang ka?
indian : wa mesti mau pukul sama lu la....
driver A : x pe. kita pigi balai polis settle...
india : lokap ka? u pigi sendiri la.......wa punya aci sudah panggil....mau pigi sudah
driver A : WTF???

geng longkang :
http://ragedindian.com/2008/04/04/indian-gangs-in-malaysia-deep-down/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i heard there will be new regulations with regard to engine conversions. is this true?

1. any engine replacement must maintained its capacity (or similar) without going any bigger. no matter 10% higher or 20%.

2. for proton and perodua cars which never produced turbocharged cars ... conversion to turbocharged engines wont be allowed any more.

hopefully sumone can confirm this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience