Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
dkvkopy - maybe we could modify the umbrella and add a machine gun to it like the avengers...heh

wegatech - true

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i also kena bfore at LDP. this guy trying to stop me using his suv but i didnt stop.i honked him cuz he was so close to to me and hell broke loose..i dont know maybe he was high on something or what but he was soo aggresive..after some high speed chase by him, i quickly turned to LDP going to Puchong instead of going straight, same like mick87 s strategy...
damn whats happening yo?

Jul 24, 2009
Petaling Jaya
i tink its time to install cameras with recorder in front n back of the car....record d situation to protect yourself and even post out on internet whether in Youtube or Facebook to humilate this kind of maniac drivers. We can even give the video to police to take action.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
walau..!!!scare to hear it.i also kena 1 time on subang jaya,at traffic light.i am back of that bastard(toyota camry indian man around 50 yr)he is first of line,the light from red turn green colour,he still no move that why i try horn once..once only walau...,he auto get out from his car and come to front of my car bonnet and his finger show to me.i really get shock with his garang action then i faster open window say sorry to him."sorry abang,lampu hijau lah".after few second he only get back to his car.too bad ,traffic light turn red again.i am with my gf waiting again in our car in shock feeling.after all,light turning green,i no dare to horn anymore,but that bastard car is movin......i quickly make my way back to home and thinking if i am alone just now i am get out flight with him(just thinking) but i am with my gf.keselamatan diutamakan(safety first) .hope that bastard will meet same ppl same him on one day if he still in this bad mood during driving? :hmmmm:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
this was what happened ,
my friend and i was heading to Nasi Lemak Sea Park , we used jalan ss2 , and @ the traffic light near the KFC only one lane are allowed to turn right , so there's this uncle in an alphard who was on the phone and he made a right turn on the left lane , my friend was pissed as it was damm near but yet maintain offensive by not letting him takeover , he horned and my friend horned back , took a left after that and found a spot , mana tau uncle followed and then my friend said "said see who's faster to get down of the car" ,

he immediately got down and i followed , aduh in the alphard got one small kid and a quite old uncle (>55 yr old) came down saying "why are we driving like that" , omg my friend and i was like half head taller than him and bigger size , sigh ... keep on blaming us and he was furious and trembling at the same time , talk also trembling , sigh

somemore wanna challenge to a fight , HARLOE .. please le , if fight u sure cannot take it alrdy , my friend stood there and told him he's not supposed to be driving like that etc etc , i just told him , "Uncle , you are wrong !! you were talking on the phone , u made an illegal turn and you are blocking the road , just GO now , you have a Kid in the car , Just go"

if he really made the 1st move , really GG.com

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Is this the same Indian or are there a lot of Indian lunatics behind the wheel at Fed Hi-way ? I'm sort of picking up a recurring theme here in a lot of posts in this thread.......LOL

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
not only indians, chinese, malay also got.....
depends on each individuals mentality.......

Ooo ya, yesterday i was otw from kesas, turn off at The summit, i was cruising at 80kmh, & suddently this indian guy in green iswara aeroback swerve next to my car, i tot the bugger was going to hit me.....i honk him & he drove off like he was drivng a lamborghini or something...so fast summore ......i wanted to floor the pedal to catch up with him...& show him the finger....but my wife & kid was behind.......

if im alone ah. i will block the guy, take some pics & post his pic here haha.....

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
walau..!!!scare to hear it.i also kena 1 time on subang jaya,at traffic light.i am back of that bastard(toyota camry indian man around 50 yr)he is first of line,the light from red turn green colour,he still no move that why i try horn once..once only walau...,he auto get out from his car and come to front of my car bonnet and his finger show to me.i really get shock with his garang action then i faster open window say sorry to him."sorry abang,lampu hijau lah".after few second he only get back to his car.too bad ,traffic light turn red again.i am with my gf waiting again in our car in shock feeling.after all,light turning green,i no dare to horn anymore,but that bastard car is movin......i quickly make my way back to home and thinking if i am alone just now i am get out flight with him(just thinking) but i am with my gf.keselamatan diutamakan(safety first) .hope that bastard will meet same ppl same him on one day if he still in this bad mood during driving? :hmmmm:
why still apologies to him?? just ignore him, or else he think he is the boss or he think he is right!

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
These are normal thing la guys... It's happen everywhere including in my place which can be considered as a rural area, Batang Berjuntai, Selangor. I even laminate my Land Rover window with a security films on the inner and outer surfaces of the glasses to prevent from being smash by them, plus with a wire cage on each one of it. Now, it's already looks like FRU Land Rover...

Last edited:

LizardKing

Aug 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hah, got 1 time also some old man talk like gangster to me...
i straight told him...u better start talking nicely or im going to whack u...
after that he became very friendly.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hah, got 1 time also some old man talk like gangster to me...
i straight told him...u better start talking nicely or im going to whack u...
after that he became very friendly.
haha..!!!maybe u r big size and that stupid old man "uncle" is small size but want to be" tai ko" bull small boy collect "duit pelindungan"?ur time is over already uncle.balik lah :hmmmm:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
U know the plate, giv him a new paint job, the detail how to no need me to say here.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think this kind of things, best to just mark down their
number plates. Make a police report if u dun find it a hassle,
report as road bully and you being threaten and also he drove
recklessly by stopping dangerously in front of u.
I think it might have some effect.

Still, I know there are lot of road bullies out there.
They just cant be honk or flash light at.

I got once also face a kancil driver with his gf. He went in
front of me and slow down and stop his kancil diagonally
at an angle. I honk the fellow. Then after 3 seconds he
move back to his lane.

Just because he didnt let me pass from the left lane as
I had adi turned on my signal since there is a tour bus
stopping in front of me and all cars are signaling to the
right lane. I was able to force my way through and was
a bit mad at him for not letting me through.

Well, he didnt get down from his rundown kancil at that time.
Just gave him a stare as I passed by his car. Really low mentality.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The cool thing about tuners is there's almost nothing that cant be tuned to be better than what it already is. But to perfect a car like a Lamborghini is no easy feat, that's why potential customers almost always stick to a brand they are familiar with, like AMG, BRABUS, Alpina, and you get the picture. But here's a relatively unknown tuner with a special edition...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience