Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
please be careful if you come across this psycho driver.A blue toyota rush WRK 5302, tall indian male driver zig zagging along federal highway. when he took over my car, i honked because he was too close to my car but that crazy man dared to open his door, braked and tried to provoke me. i was with my kids. damn you low life human. :reddy::bootyshake:

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
must be a drunk b*stard....or trying to show off to his gf.
he was alone and yeah maybe he's drunk or high....hopefully he'll meet his match one day....road bully vs road bully

joe - couldn't agree more, they are everywhere. :stupid:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
he was alone and yeah maybe he's drunk or high....hopefully he'll meet his match one day....road bully vs road bully

joe - couldn't agree more, they are everywhere. :stupid:
i kena the same thing on LDP, it was an indian guy driving a gold color toyota vios.., same story like yours..but i don't honk him, i flash him instead..., then he tried to stop infront of my car dangerously :mad:and looking for a fight in the middle of LDP!!

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
[/COLOR]
i kena the same thing on LDP, it was an indian guy driving a gold color toyota vios.., same story like yours..but i don't honk him, i flash him instead..., then he tried to stop infront of my car dangerously :mad:and looking for a fight in the middle of LDP!!

what did you do after that? i drove slowly to the 3rd lane hoping he would be in a distance but he was in front of me for a few hundred meters....:bawling:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
[/COLOR]

what did you do after that? i drove slowly to the 3rd lane hoping he would be in a distance but he was in front of me for a few hundred meters....:bawling:
haha..that fella try to stop me from the right lane with his emergency braking.., i able to stop immediately at that time and i swirl to the middle lane and speed up as fast as possible. So that time he tailgate me from the right lane and i was in the middle lane.., after the high speed chase for about 1km, we reached somewhere infront of the Kelana LRT where there is a flyover heading to Damansara, when i about to go up the fly over, i quickly swirl to left lane so that he will missed it...after the incident, my hands and legs like shaking..i was so worried that time., if i stop and fight with him, i could have been killed by this b@stard, because that time my mother was in the car travelling with me.

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
you did the right thing, they normally bring along baseball bats, machetes, swords, knives or even worse....guns. better be safe than sorry

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
you did the right thing, they normally bring along baseball bats, machetes, swords, knives or even worse....guns. better be safe than sorry
Yo guys...sometimes we need to teach these guys a lesson...like my wife said....always carry some sort of stick with u in case of some carzy drivers out there...wat i do is i carry an UMBRELLA :biggrin: if you pukul orang oso the police cant say anything ....hihi

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mini name will be echoing in the rallying world once again after the iconic brand made a return to the World Rally Championship (WRC) with the debut of their Mini Countryman WRC at the Rally Sardinia last week.

Although the marquee, which has tied up with Prodrive for their rally team, will only be participating in some of the rounds of this year’s calendar as a refinement step before going for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience