Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

• Jan 2021 Updates: 3 Letter Search Activated, try it now! | Homepage, Forums, Marketplace pages refreshed! | Top Start Thread Button added | Site notification emails are now more secure!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
who that bastard?i hope all road bully will end by like this new year shock bang bang..!! like today star paper....he think he is ok,as long as when he get saman on his car glassscreen for any kesalahan...he drop that saman paper to longkong...for more than 2 year...now what happen?:bawling: hahaha...!!!

GEORGE TOWN: A businessman who was slapped with 270 summonses over a two-year period queued up at the George Town police district headquarters at 6am to pay his traffic summonses at a discount.

Lim Peng Kooi, 53, paid RM13,620 to settle the summonses for three vans and two cars registered under his and his wife’s names.

Lim said most of the summonses were issued for speeding and illegal parking from 2009 till now.

pity on u,uncle lim!speeding?how fast u can pseed with ur van?:stupid:

jada_bloom

Known Member

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
thanks man, i had quite a few counters with those low life mofos and i did make a report on one incident because my son was almost threatened...but i guess the report went to the drain/sea because no action was taken until today since like 5 years ago. it's sad when luck's not on our side even if we did the right thing.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
so sorry to hear that bro. i remember the policemen at the counter ask when i make the report told me to meet his superior for further action. i remember meeting with an inspector after the the report was print.

i do hate lazy little napoleon police officer.

the front desk officer should have told you to meet his superior for further action, while he radio their patrolling unit.

some people just dont deserve to work as policemen.

again bro jada bloom sorry to hear that.

i've ask a friend in police disciplinary department. we cant forward this no action taken report to IPK for complaint. so action can be taken on lazy & inefficient policemen. hope this help & not be discourage to make report against mofo's bully driver.

damn mofo's bully driver, hope they die alone in the worst accident alone.
( sorry for wishing people like that, but i guess malaysia dont need these mental. just drop our face )

arturo

nooB

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
E-CB3-666...wat sort of evidence u need to provide? picture or video?sometimes if driving alone a little hard to get photographic evidence...so by word of mouth not so strong...

karl_razlie

500 RPM

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
beware now a lot of indian guys joining KONGSI...they mostly gangsters...if u dare 'parang' on ur head..then try provoke them..hehehhe

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
safety first...alway think family or loved one first b4 doin something with road bully ppl at highway,normally they really is mad mood...if cant,they just talking with parang with u.be careful as i have to hear some story from my friend too who r always outstation maybe they see lot :stupid:

frootloops

Known Member

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
just report the number plate to polis

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

just becareful guys and just prevent from provoking further...remember your safety and your life is worth more

jada_bloom

Known Member

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
just report the number plate to polis

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

just becareful guys and just prevent from provoking further...remember your safety and your life is worth more
second that, safety first...:driver: