Road bully...coward!

Apr 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all,

...just a reminder, whoever come across this car WDG 282 Naza Citra grey colour, pls ignore this coward since he was trying to knock my car after overtaking me at the highway near Pedas, while sending home my son to school at KYS Mcca. May god bless him & his family.

Salam...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dear all,

...just a reminder, whoever come across this car WDG 282 Naza Citra grey colour, pls ignore this coward since he was trying to knock my car after overtaking me at the highway near Pedas, while sending home my son to school at KYS Mcca. May god bless him & his family.

Salam...
low mentality ppl...just too many of such species in Malaysia :stupid:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
danz if its was she show the "finger" cannot ah? :rofl:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if its a her, just ignore her
if its a him, show the finger...haha
Ways to do it:
1) Stop in front of him
2) Get down from the car
3) Stand in front of his door
4) Unzip your pants or drop your pants
5) show your 11th Finger by saying "NAH!" :biggrin:
6) Zip up
7) Start running for your life :vroam:

:top:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
he lastik yr 11th finger considered lucky...

wait he tangkap u n drag u into his citra n pull down his pants n put his 11th finger into yr socket baru tau. SF sure like wan rite?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
whts ur suggestion??
just follow him/her no matter where he/she go... until he/she stop the car, beg for forgiving or into police station, then u can log report towards him/her or till his/her house, just do watever u wan when u got free time...:proud:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I almost become a road bully few days back. A kancil was driving super fast on fast lane (old man some more). So I slowly come out from emergency lane to slow lane then accelerate. Due to my car got extra power, soon I catch up and past with his car. But at that time, I think he wanted to turn to the exit on left side (from fast lane and without signal), and some how my car blocked his and forced him to do heavy braking. But he manage to slow down his car but horn kaw me from the back then stop beside me and stare at me. I point my middle finger to him and thought he will come out then I can whack kaw him. Who knows, he went away. Both slow and fast lane has no car at the moment. If he wanted to turn, he should maintain at slow lane earlier and drive slower. Not driving a kancil like track car, cut in from outer lane into the the inner lane then to the exit at last seconds.

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some people are just like that.. They think the roads belong to their grandfathers. I've ran into middle aged Indian men driving Mahindras, with their young gf (or was it their daughter?) beside them, showing me funny, childish face. I've seen a middle aged Chinese couple in a Perdana shouting obscenities at the car trying to cut into them during a jam, the man even knocking the other car's window threateningly with the steering lock and trying to actually smash the car's window while moving when honked. These are the kind of retarded people that make our country a poorer place to live in. Instead of showing them any middle finger or eleventh finger, we should just mou diu them only. As long as you're not harmed, let them syok sendiri la :thefinger:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
After I bought my bicycle alike motorbike, I rarely drive my car nowadays. Hope no one made me a road bully :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience