Road Bully> Black Perdana Xii Nam 323

xavier

Known Member
Oct 23, 2005
deion, dun worry bro... If I ever see that plate number, I'll make sure I send him your regards! Bloody arse hole! Got pangkat Secretary already want to action! Bagi dia tempang dua kaki baru dia tau!

Dun worry! My car got enough power to smoke his lame Perdana! Chase him, reach the traffic lights then block his way and whack the hell outta him! Maybe not la... dun want to get into trouble with secretaries worrr... who knows, he might be sleeping with his boss worrr...

Just tuang acid onto his car and give his black arse car a paint job he will never forget! LOL@!

Celaka punya secretary! KNCCB!

deion

Nov 16, 2003
thanks to all ZTH members for your support, it'll be a long and uphill task to bring justice especially when it involves 'these's ppl, but we definatelly fight for it. Will keep you guys updated..

Once again a big thank u to you all.....

ps...dun think any of u should go wack him, later get into trouble too...:)

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Lol...all this goverment officers, earning crappy salary from the goverment and think they are all that just because they have a so-called title. Slaves of the goverment...everyday lick asses to gain pangkat and collecting bribes from the chinese business men.

If all the rich business men was to move out of Malaysia,i wonder what will happen to the economy.

No one is above the law, regardless of Agong or whatever bull crap title you hold.Last night when LDP was jammed, i was tail gating this Yang Di-Pertua Melaka's piece of crap E240 because he has a police car clearing traffic for him. The stupid driver keep winding down the window and pointing to me, as if i will stop tail gating him. I did nothing wrong,i was merely following a quicker route because i was rushing for time.If only the road was clear i will be more than happy to deafen him with my wastegates.

Try to chase me with your stupid Perdana or E Junk.

Harith

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2005
B.B.B
come on bro...
we have to respect some of this ppl (like agung, sultan and so on)
but then nowaday... even mak cik cleaner for the PM also want to act while driving their car...loool

But then this perdana owner cant be rude to other...
Goverment servant get salary from the rakyat.. so dont be rude while driving your 2nd hand perdana...
unless you have a red license plate which are for diplomatic immunity....

cheers...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
come on bro...
we have to respect some of this ppl (like agung, sultan and so on)
but then nowaday... even mak cik cleaner for the PM also want to act while driving their car...loool

But then this perdana owner cant be rude to other...
Goverment servant get salary from the rakyat.. so dont be rude while driving your 2nd hand perdana...
unless you have a red license plate which are for diplomatic immunity....

cheers...
agreed with harith.some ppl with have to respect too.mentang2 girl driving the
car,lansi langyong.i believe if the drive is a big guy,he sure wont dare to do anything
one.:angry:

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
bro...
do not think that michael chong helps.. coz he hav much more things that is more serious than this.. i would suggest u to go DAP .. coz they are those pembangkang mah.. sure they will help you la........... sometimes MCA also wayang punya la....................
this is what i assume la...............

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Haih...sorry to hear all this crap happening man...why don't just write to the STAR publish that fellows number-then he will know you meant business...

state the name of the police who took your report too...how come cannot charge him?no reason la...its road bully....your friend has gotten a saman so what about that idiot?

should really go for it lar...

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
drama....politics....corruption....deception...

all this add up = real world....

sometimes ppl with money can do anything they like and persume they are above the law...

but things happen....let this b*astrd to protected...

fair? u read today or tomorrow newspaper stated that "bad ppl get served"

but it is true enough? judge urself....

c4 some1 and got 1 million, u can be bail.... later u are free"man"

ehhwan

Dec 25, 2006
money and politics

that perdana guy must have some serious anger problem...you should report it to suhakam too i think...fight for your rights !! :secret:

deion

Nov 16, 2003
thanks guys....guess what..the stupid fella had the cheek to say that my colleague knocked him!..haha...funny thing is that her car was knock at the side and his was at the front....and the best thing is...the police believes him!!!...

Anyway we're trying to get some eye witness for evidence as this happened next to pavillion and we noticed there were some guards that night...

Think should just write a letter of complaint to Pak Lah to tell him the conduct of his ppl

deion

Nov 16, 2003
agreed with harith.some ppl with have to respect too.mentang2 girl driving the
car,lansi langyong.i believe if the drive is a big guy,he sure wont dare to do anything
one.:angry:
sorry to say for this guy it might be true, I was next to her and he still acted like that...he was also pissed that I kept defending her....yes she made a mistake to cut lane but she didn't cause any accident...plus imagine him spitting at her...it was really degrading!

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
aiyo... police sure help back the malays wan lo... anyway not trying to create any problem here...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
no lar its not only the malay-the police not only see skin they only see $$$!!!
who got more then they help who lar...MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having trouble finding repairs here in California. The brake pads of my LFA needs to be replaced that's why I need to go to a car repair shop as soon as possible.

Please help. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience