Road Bully> Black Perdana Xii Nam 323

deion

deion

Nov 16, 2003
Last night me colleague & I was driving along jalan raja chulan heading toward jalan sultan ismail's traffic light, after the traffic lights my colleague signalled to turn right to a lane (she was on the middle lane then). Suddently a black perdana came from behind on the right and we almost collided. He subsequently blocked our car and wanted to drag my colleague out. Luckily her door was locked. She lowered her window to appologies to the guy but he continued to shout and swear at her and started threating to knock her down. He had the cheeck to spit at her!. He subsequently reversed his car and drove forward to knocked into my colleague's car before speeding off. Although I couldn't get him to stop his car after that, we managed to get his car plate no. XII NAM 323, Black Perdana.

We have made a police report today and hope he get's back what he deserves!

Guys beware of this person!

deion

deion

Nov 16, 2003
sorry

sorry guys for the 2 other postings, something was wrong with my refresh button, Admin please delete the 2 other postings if possible...once again sorry!

nuggyn

Known Member

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
Last night me colleague & I was driving along jalan raja chulan heading toward jalan sultan ismail's traffic light, after the traffic lights my colleague signalled to turn right to a lane (she was on the middle lane then). Suddently a black perdana came from behind on the right and we almost collided. He subsequently blocked our car and wanted to drag my colleague out. Luckily her door was locked. She lowered her window to appologies to the guy but he continued to shout and swear at her and started threating to knock her down. He had the cheeck to spit at her!. He subsequently reversed his car and drove forward to knocked into my colleague's car before speeding off. Although I couldn't get him to stop his car after that, we managed to get his car plate no. XII NAM 323, Black Perdana.

We have made a police report today and hope he get's back what he deserves!

Guys beware of this person!

SO!!! IT WAS YOU!!! :angry_smile:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
soooooooooooooo............it was u ar nuggyn who drive the perdana?
why not tell ur side of the story......by the the story i read,ur quite a fierce guy
....hehehe.don't shoot me.i'm just curious to what had happen.:_:

uNkleHH

Known Member

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
wat da story then? whose wrong o~~

black_ice

Known Member

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
me too....can sense that something is going to burst soon...

can someone call fireman here...haha....

nowadays alot of road-bully....so becareful...

type_one

Known Member

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Chill la ppl... Stuff like that happens all the time on the road... why the need to harass and fight and well..goes on and on... everybody can show garang, until someone else is MORE garang than they are..... sigh.. never ending story.. Fight on the road, then realize - fellow ZTH'ian... buat pai seh only..

Elmo_X

Known Member

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
but dont need to show ur temper so ganas to a women rite?
lolz behind 1 is zth member front right 1 zth member adoi
should all put zth sticker at car can recognize haha so wont create trouble

deion

deion

Nov 16, 2003
guys, don't think that fella is the one...I found out from the police station that they are not charging or summoning him because according to them, the driver is the secetary of foreign affairs (or something like that)...guess it's true....Malaysia...apapun boleh....:emoticon_U: ...in fact they are going to issue a summon to my colleague for cutting into his lane even though that didn't resul in any accident....

dareMAX

Known Member

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
This is wat BOLEHland does.

deion

deion

Nov 16, 2003
thanks pal.....indeed we have contacted MCA but Dato Micheal Chong was not around and will only be back next week. Will be trying to make an appointment with him to seek his assistance....thanks for your suggestions.

evo4g63

500 RPM

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
just dun like to see things to be corupted only..

crimes rates is increasing day after day n those navy blue shirt ppl just know to choose who interest need to be protect ... if can please also make a complaint to the bukit aman about the balai who issue the summons n came out with the excuse... is their duty to protect us not to choose who shoud or not...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Actually is price check. Recently I got offered for this at RM1800. Include installation n tuning. Is that ok price?

Also, how good is GAB? Whats your point of view?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience