Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
To All road user be careful for this car, My friend car was been a victim of a road bully yesterday night from Jenjarom to Kesas bridge. This Road Bully assault 1 of the victim and intend to cause car accident or looking forward to murder the victim.

Lets bring all those ROAD BULLY to justice.

ON THE WAY BACK HOME AFTER VISITED TONG CHAN SHI (JENJARUM), I FLASHED A CAR WHICH CUT INTO MY LANE, THE DRIVER GET MAD AND POINTED HIS FINGER TO ME AND SCROLLED DOWN THE WINDOW REQUESTED ME TO STOP, I JUST ACT CALM WHEN HE AND HIS FRIEND SCOLDED US, I REFUSED TO GIVE ANY REACTION TO HIM AND STOP, HE THEN ATTEMPTED TO ...STOP ME BY CUT INTO MY FRONT, I AVOIDED HIM AND IGNORE HIM, AFTER THE FOURTH TRY HE FINALLY STOPPED ME AND MY CAR CANT MOVE WHICH IS AFTER 5KM, MY FRIEND WALKED DOWN ASKED, WHAT DO U WANT? NO QUESTION ASK, HE HITTED MY FRIEND, HIS FRIEND WAS ACTIN HERO SEARCHING SOMETHING FROM THE ROAD SIDE, I DOUBTED HE LOOKING FOR WEAPON, ROCK, SMALL STONE ETC.

THE SERIOUS DRAMA STARTED, MY FRIEND QUICKLY WENT BACK TO MY CAR, THE DRIVER TOO, HE REVERSED HIS CAR AND BANG INTO MY CAR, DESPITE THAT I STEPPED ON THE PEDDLE TRYING TO ESCAPE, HE CHASED AND PURPOSELY HIT ME ALL THE WAY FROM PANGLIMA GARANG TO KESAS BRIDGE WHICH IS AFTER 7KM, ITS JUST LIKE HOLLYWOOD MOVIE, HE DROVE HIS CAR BANG ME AND FORCED ME TO DRIVE INTO THE LONGKANG, DROVE IN FRONT OF ME AND BRAKED EMERGENCY.

DESPITE THE LITTLE JAM AND ALOT OF WITNESSES, HE BULLIED ME, TRYING TO MURDERED US. WHEN I REACHED TRAFFIC LIGHT BEFORE I REACH THE KESAS BRIDGE, HE OVERTOOK ME, AND REVERSED HIS CAR TO BANG MY CAR TWICE, ON TOP OF THAT HE TOO FORCED ME TO REVERSED SO I CAN MINIMISE THE DAMAGE OF MY CAR, FEW SECOND LATER A LORRY REACHED BEHIND ME AND I GOT NO WAY TO GO ANYMORE, HE AND HIS FRIEND QUICKLY WENT DOWN AND STARTED TO ATTACK US, BROKE MY FRONT MIRROR. WHICH ALL COME IN SUDDENLY, I THOUGHT OF THE MOVIE 'I AM A LEGEND', WHILE I WAS WILL SMITH AND THE CRIMINAL WERE VAMPIRE GENRE HUMAN.

I GOT NO CHOICE AND I SWIFT TO D AND FORCE HIS CAR TO MOVE AND I ESCAPED FINALLY, I SWITCHED ON THE EMERGENCY LIGHT, DROVE STRAIGHT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION, THE POLICE REPORT WAS PRESENTED TO SHOW TO THE PUBLIC AND I NEED WITNESSES TO HELP ME, SO FOR THOSE WHO WATCHED THIS DRAMA, FROM JENJARUM TO KESAS, PLS CONTACT ME.

STORY NOT END YET, POLICE TRANSFERRED ME TO THE MAIN POLICE STATION IN BANTING, I SAW THE HONDA CITY WHICH ATTACKED ME IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION, HE REPORTED ME BANG HIS CAR AND ESCAPED. I JUST LOL AND I DON NEED TRAFFIC REPORT, I REPORTED TO THE CRIME INVESTIGATION REGARDING ONE CAR TRYING TO MURDER US. THE DRIVER THEN REQUESTED TO SETTLE EVERYTHING OUTSIDE AND HE IS PAYING ALL THE DAMAGE CAUSED WHEN HE KNOW ALL THE CONSEQUENCES.

OF COURSE I SAID 'NO'
FROM MY PERSONAL VIEW, I GUESS THE INSPECTOR WAS HELPING THEM BY TELLING ME I WILL LOSE IF I GO TO THE COURT AND I TOLD HIM MORE THAN 3 TIMES I DON WAN TO SETTLE, HE JUST KEEP ON BULLSHITING. HAHA, MONEY INVOLVED LO IF NOT WHAT?

I NEED TO REST NOW.
TOMORROW I GOT TO CALL TAN SRI MUSA( KETUA POLICE NAGARA), I READY TO REPORT THIS TO BUKIT AMAN TOO.

WITNESSES, PLS CONTACT ME.

Last edited:

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
Bro, are they drunk at that time??? Very crazy this people...
I can't imagine how you handle this at that time... but you do took a right action in reporting this...
Thanks for sharing here.... Hope you and your friend is okay now...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Bro, are they drunk at that time??? Very crazy this people...
I can't imagine how you handle this at that time... but you do took a right action in reporting this...
Thanks for sharing here.... Hope you and your friend is okay now...
They are not drunk, they when to Jenjarom for visit a famous Temple
my friend are OK, i was around that area too but left a bit early ... this is really sad things

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
just bcause u flash ur light at him!!!! crazy ppl ..... u fren did right do take those bastard to court! no need to seattle outside! teach them a leason!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

just bcause u flash ur light at him!!!! crazy ppl ..... u fren did right do take those bastard to court! no need to seattle outside! teach them a leason!!!!!

Tiburon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
this is serious case.. should consider as "try to murder" case instead of normal car accident.

Emp

Known Member
Jan 9, 2010
JB
Hell this is mad!!!Are they on drugs??!!I wonder what happen if they had weapons in car!!A bunch of gangsters+losers!!Sometimes I really felt do we need some lil weapon in our car to keep our life save from these guys instead of "don't try to take justice on your own hands"??

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
FROM MY PERSONAL VIEW, I GUESS THE INSPECTOR WAS HELPING THEM BY TELLING ME I WILL LOSE IF I GO TO THE COURT AND I TOLD HIM MORE THAN 3 TIMES I DON WAN TO SETTLE, HE JUST KEEP ON BULLSHITING]
I wonder how you will lose if it goes to court case :rolleyes:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Magahye.... Animals pretending to be human beings creeping around highways and streets nowadays...

Let's bring them to justice... Jeebet...

Any infomations of those animals..? Chinese Looking? Malay looking? Indian looking..?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Magahye.... Animals pretending to be human beings creeping around highways and streets nowadays...

Let's bring them to justice... Jeebet...

Any infomations of those animals..? Chinese Looking? Malay looking? Indian looking..?
take a look on the police report,there are 3 chinese...anyway this is not about race,it's all about civilization

MANSTIR

Feb 18, 2010
Selangor
dont worry bro.. i'll keep on eyes this car.. clean & clear... :D

very frustrated to hear police just let go those bullies... i've search their car registration on PDRM/JPJ.. they were clean & not blacklisted...

wonder how they get escaped...

regards,

MANSTIR

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
From what I see, I think they could be under some kind of rich gangster boss. If not, would they willing to damage their car as well? And best of all not even get caught or blacklisted? Someone is backing them up from behind with the police. Surely, bribe kaw kaw adi.

I will keep an eye on this car but I don't think there is much we can do even if we see them, just thanks to you that we are aware of this car existence and Black city owner's mental illness.

I would have stop the car if they still continue to bang me in order to make me stop and right after, I'll definitely run them over as self-defense or just make sure I break their legs as they are trying to kill me...this is just too much to be true but I guess such things is really a rare case of ppl reacting that way with just a flashlight.

MANSTIR

Feb 18, 2010
Selangor
From what I see, I think they could be under some kind of rich gangster boss. If not, would they willing to damage their car as well? And best of all not even get caught or blacklisted? Someone is backing them up from behind with the police. Surely, bribe kaw kaw adi.

I will keep an eye on this car but I don't think there is much we can do even if we see them, just thanks to you that we are aware of this car existence and Black city owner's mental illness.

I would have stop the car if they still continue to bang me in order to make me stop and right after, I'll definitely run them over as self-defense or just make sure I break their legs as they are trying to kill me...this is just too much to be true but I guess such things is really a rare case of ppl reacting that way with just a flashlight.
very true.. kill them is the last solutions... no such method can explains how & when.. too sad police just ignored it..

regards,

MANSTIR

p/s- don't just break their legs, hands is kind of pain too...

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Pull that stunt on me .. and i'll personally make sure they cant walk or drive afterwards ... what kind of attitude is this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guysz,

Need your advice/help on the SAFCII on the setting stuff,

Can i know what is the correct and adviceable setting for,

Setting Menu

-Throttle Lo/Hi % ?
-Ne-Point ?
-Dec-Air ?
- Knk Set ?

Sensor Types...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience