Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
4-2-1... that not stock liao... hehehe...

shall be quiet now :-)
eh not necessarily leh. The stock Wira SE 1st batch (when they still had the exhaust mods) was stock 4-2-1 and the resonator plus muffler were special.

Eh?Ye ke?
I tot 421 is stock one,oh my bad
The mid pipe had one bullet only then straight to the rear muffler
So you're using 4-2-1 header, a bullet and a stock muffler? I assume it's S-flow? Why did you opt for S-flow?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
eh not necessarily leh. The stock Wira SE 1st batch (when they still had the exhaust mods) was stock 4-2-1 and the resonator plus muffler were special.

So you're using 4-2-1 header, a bullet and a stock muffler? I assume it's S-flow? Why did you opt for S-flow?
The stock type one. Stock is S flow? Didn't know

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The stock type one. Stock is S flow? Didn't know
stock is S-flow. No wonder macam constipated la. But now it's quiet so live with it lor.

okay....Because my myvi 1.5 is 4-1 stainless steel one.Pick up quite nice lahh
There's a lot of debate about this but what I know is 4-2-1 on a Myvi is physically impossible to get a proper length header done. The car is too short to do a proper length 4-2-1 and therefore those that claim to be 4-2-1 might be problematic in terms of exhaust flow? I dunno.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
stock is S-flow. No wonder macam constipated la. But now it's quiet so live with it lor.

There's a lot of debate about this but what I know is 4-2-1 on a Myvi is physically impossible to get a proper length header done. The car is too short to do a proper length 4-2-1 and therefore those that claim to be 4-2-1 might be problematic in terms of exhaust flow? I dunno.
Yup.is so quite sometime on traffic idling i tot my car engine went dead. Hahahahahaha
Will see how is the FC on the stock exhaust.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience