KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

My car suddenly have an issue.
When I step on the pedal going to around 3k rpm my player will juz restart it self. Anybody know what is causing this?
Had check the fuse all ok no burn one.
While idling when rev to high rpm the player will also restart it self.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wira update

When I step on the pedal going to around 3k rpm my player will juz restart it self. Anybody know what is causing this?
you better take out the player/hu and check to see if you have a short somewhere. EIther you have a grounding issue or your HU is going to rosak soon

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
you better take out the player/hu and check to see if you have a short somewhere. EIther you have a grounding issue or your HU is going to rosak soon
Yup, possible.
Best way is to solder all wire join then use heat shrink but most shop just twist join then use black tape. Few years down the road the joint can becomes loose, so does the wiring tape (esp those cheapo tape).

Reactions: sweelt

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Last time when I cement my mivec bonet. I juz ask the boss if spray the whole car the same colour how much.
He say Around 2k need around 2week time
If can be trusted to do a good job, longer is better. This is for the putty to dry hard, if not you may get settling problem, meaning if they do it fast, later when putty dry it shrinks or settle then can see sandpaper marks. Another will be the clear coat they use, that is why prices can defer a lot. I heard from a friend some used car people spray only around RM1k, exterior only fast job, can guarantee later only will get settling problem......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Me & my friend had open and check. Didn't had any wire short. Mayb is grounding or my player is going to kong soon.hahahhaah

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
If can be trusted to do a good job, longer is better. This is for the putty to dry hard, if not you may get settling problem, meaning if they do it fast, later when putty dry it shrinks or settle then can see sandpaper marks. Another will be the clear coat they use, that is why prices can defer a lot. I heard from a friend some used car people spray only around RM1k, exterior only fast job, can guarantee later only will get settling problem......lol
yeah... also the sanding part also important... doing fast and not totally dry will has issue with bubble later.

1K... they probably you the cheapest paint in town which cost RM30 / can. Only need 6 cans for a sedan car.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wira update

My hyundai almost same problem, but the HU switch off is due to hard bump, then will come back on in a while. Could be loose wire or HU internal got problem.......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
My hyundai almost same problem, but the HU switch off is due to hard bump, then will come back on in a while. Could be loose wire or HU internal got problem.......lol
today I juz try. While crusing at highway at 3k rpm,the player will juz black out until my rpm drop back to 3k below.
I think really is my player got problem. Will ask my friend lend me a player slot in and check is it really my player rosak or wire issue

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

J's Racing Japan is a leading Japanese Honda Tuner in Japan that is gaining great popularity in USA, Canada and many more countries! We proudly announce that Pentagon Enterprise Sdn. Bhd. is the Authorised Distributor for all quality J's Racing Products in Malaysia.

Please visit their website for more info on all quality performance parts for your Honda!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience