Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
He juz poison me but I amute to it.Hahahahaha
Now I juz wanna switch a new muffler (deep tone n not loud type)& extractor(stainless steel one mayb? Or even full set?See how budget go)
and I am juz sort of finish? Or isn't?Hahahahahaha
Brake upgrade also inside my consideration (upgrade steel hose &slote rotor)but juz slowly bit by bit mod as limited budget.
Hmm..

Come KL. I poison you with non-turbo cars. Later you change your Wira to Honda.

Brake hoses aren't always necessary unless yours expands. If you got time you can play with cable tie DIY.

The photo is gone but you can see it on google.

unnamed.jpg

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Hmm..

Come KL. I poison you with non-turbo cars. Later you change your Wira to Honda.

Brake hoses aren't always necessary unless yours expands. If you got time you can play with cable tie DIY.

The photo is gone but you can see it on google.

View attachment 578264
Since I own a Honda I also quite like it. Especially one with B16A engine in it. Hahahahahaha

And also what is the purpose for cable tie the brake hose?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Since I own a Honda I also quite like it. Especially one with B16A engine in it. Hahahahahaha

And also what is the purpose for cable tie the brake hose?
Meh... b18 or bigger for the win. Jom.

Also the reason why people change to steel braided hoses is because rubber hoses after a while softens and can expand which makes the pedal feel very spongy. So our very own Johnsonlam from ZTH a while back came up with the idea to cable tie his stock rubber hoses to stop it from expanding. Very shortly after that a zillion other people on the internet started doing the same thing. I don't know who started it all but Johnson was one of the first in ZTH to do it, maybe even Malaysia.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Also the reason why people change to steel braided hoses is because rubber hoses after a while softens and can expand which makes the pedal feel very spongy. So our very own Johnsonlam from ZTH a while back came up with the idea to cable tie his stock rubber hoses to stop it from expanding. Very shortly after that a zillion other people on the internet started doing the same thing. I don't know who started it all but Johnson was one of the first in ZTH to do it, maybe even Malaysia.
Rubber hoses not after old harden?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Check along the whole exhaust piping, there are heat shields spot welded on, along the way. Maybe one of them, a spot came loose and vibrating. My Chery SUV had that problem. Initially thought a piece of Cat Con internal broke loose and jumping inside the cat, but later jack up the car and start the engine, found the heat shield vibrating....
This just gave me a good idea thanks.
My car has weird vibration thin metal clanking sounds when I go about 2400rpm. Before and after has ntg

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah

Wan cheaper with higher power for non turbo engine?
SR20VE je. Take the 20V version, 204 hp factory stock. But nissan la. Honda still have more aftermarket support tho.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Rubber hoses not after old harden?
Oddly the brake hoses soften and become very flexible. Stock brand new it's very very hard and strong. Maybe it's just the way they are made.

Wan cheaper with higher power for non turbo engine?
SR20VE je. Take the 20V version, 204 hp factory stock. But nissan la. Honda still have more aftermarket support tho.
wahseh.. this engine is quite good too but like you said - support Honda is still king. But another thing is the SR20VE is super rare la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus, I am planning to install a HID kit by myself. I am planning to install it on the Suzuki Swift. My question is, where do installers normally mount the ballasts? On the fenders? Or do they mount it on other places? I was also wondering if there is any need for drilling so that the wires can go through?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience