Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
The trunk I was consider to do some sound proofing. Now juz survey which type of sound proof sheet to go to. Like you say normal one will do.
the car came with reverse camera but I rarely use. The car is low a juz turn my head and I can see all of the rear already.Hahahaha
Cabin light I had change to a led one but still not bright enought for me so I didn't bother much I less drive this car at night.
Have to get the correct led design. Got it right and u will never have problem searching for anything at night.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

Is been some time. How is everyone doing while mco?

I had solve the issue for engine suddenly mati while release pedal sliding down the road. Is juz the throttle kotor. After cleaning is didn't have any issue for now.

Now back to work I had install the mivec hood I had bought on march. Put at my kilang for a month. Now is under cement. After cement I will wrap it instead of paint it as the boss tell me that the hood had been cement before is not really good to repaint it.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Wira update

Is been some time. How is everyone doing while mco?

I had solve the issue for engine suddenly mati while release pedal sliding down the road. Is juz the throttle kotor. After cleaning is didn't have any issue for now.

Now back to work I had install the mivec hood I had bought on march. Put at my kilang for a month. Now is under cement. After cement I will wrap it instead of paint it as the boss tell me that the hood had been cement before is not really good to repaint it.
cement before doesnt mean u cant have it repainted....

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
cracks will appear after few mths or years.
years oklah realistic, anytime u have an accident ur gona have to use putty memang... just make sure it isnt a thick slab and u should be fine....

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Did you sand it yourself?
No la~~~I wish I have such skill. Hahhahahaha
I gv it to a paint shop to do it. They can't finish on yesterday so i drive back and pass to them today to continue. And I also request them to do a new hood lock plate for more secure.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
No la~~~I wish I have such skill. Hahhahahaha
I gv it to a paint shop to do it. They can't finish on yesterday so i drive back and pass to them today to continue. And I also request them to do a new hood lock plate for more secure.
Ha Ha .. I saw the pic which appears to be from home and the dirty hood. So I mistakenly thought you DIY.

Considering the amount of putty on it, it's a good decision to wrap instead of paint

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Ha Ha .. I saw the pic which appears to be from home and the dirty hood. So I mistakenly thought you DIY.

Considering the amount of putty on it, it's a good decision to wrap instead of paint
The boss also dun suggest me to paint it. So I might as well wrap it.
Now still consider what colout do I choose.
6d carbon
Satin dark grey
Any suggestions guys?hahahahaha

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I didn't plan to repaint it. Juz gonna wrap it and call it a day. Hahahahaha

There is still some part haven't finish will continue tomorrow.
oh wow thats more putty than i thought.....

stickers are more cost efficient....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...anyone of you know where I can get some bumper diffusers made.
Promote has them for their Putra / Wira. What about universal ones or custom ones.

I know Dai Ichi and Grandpire may have ...but anywehere else?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience