Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nice. Mine is a duck tail style.
During lockdown time I juz clean both of my car engine bay since the jazz for my dad & mom shopping & go out makan car is still clean and neat.

But the wira.... Yes,there is a lot of dirt,sand and those oil stain that had in the car for don't know how many year. Took me some time to clean. And also clean the throttle body with throttle cleaner.
The accelerate feel for smooth after the cleaning.
Yours more the normal spoiler, the other like EVO type.....:driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
man... overkill much? hahaha.. I suppose you jack up your car, remove tyres to clean arches?
Eh......how u know?
Hahahah...i dont do that under normal situation.

I did that once on the waja. One side at a time using garden hose and brush. After that i paint few layer of the thin underbody paint.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
man... overkill much? hahaha.. I suppose you jack up your car, remove tyres to clean arches?
I did once to my wife's forester, after our trip to Taman Negara Endau Rompin Selai. Was a Forester group off road trip. Came back muddy so next day, after wash remove wheel one by one and power wash the inside......lol

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I did once to my wife's forester, after our trip to Taman Negara Endau Rompin Selai. Was a Forester group off road trip. Came back muddy so next day, after wash remove wheel one by one and power wash the inside......lol
i only wash it when it rains. drive fast fast to get all the dirt and grime under the car. hahaha

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
haha... almost bought the seat cover. But it couldn't come on time. Else I will remove all and do what you suggested.
If u can afford it go for proper re-wrap of the seats. Seat covers are just there to cover the original seats. My BLM is using such covers for RM280. Its black with red stiching. Looks good enough for me compared to the dust gathering original seat material. Once the rubber strip holding the covers loosen up, the cover will looks ugly. If u daily your car and always carry passenger this will comes quicker.

Reactions: minibeany

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If u can afford it go for proper re-wrap of the seats. Seat covers are just there to cover the original seats. My BLM is using such covers for RM280. Its black with red stiching. Looks good enough for me compared to the dust gathering original seat material. Once the rubber strip holding the covers loosen up, the cover will looks ugly. If u daily your car and always carry passenger this will comes quicker.
I use the black moon car seat cover. It does not cover fully but it does not heat up hot under the sun

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I need to have an impact gun otherwise I wouldn't do it. Anything that takes more than 15 minutes to do for one wheel means I won't do it.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Not daily car. A dinosaur exhibit only. From the day bought the car... it only occupy 2 front seats. Rear seat still looks like new. Firm cushion. Was thinking to wrap the seat... an accessories in Puchong is asking for RM480 for all the seats. Ok price?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Mine all are been wrap with leather already,so juz wipe with some leather cleaner and is nice and clean.
I juz wanna find a shop can redo my driver seat.The cushion inside in quite not supprtive to me. other seat is still like new.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I need to have an impact gun otherwise I wouldn't do it. Anything that takes more than 15 minutes to do for one wheel means I won't do it.
You ah, some more got large jack so easy. I have to use my mini one and original car jack which took much longer......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear pro, please help me to settle my question :adore::adore: ... i'm using original disc right now, and my rim is 17"

1. i would like to change new disc rator with line 1, any brand recommend?
2. is the clip have to change together compulsory?
3. the from existing set is able to move to the rear?
:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience