Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Exedy clutch got normal and performance mah. My VR have been on Exedy even since, very light only......
Maybe you got strong legs.....

Wira update.

I had bought apair of drive shaft +oil seal=RM290
Labour+gbox oil=Rm150
Total RM440. Yup save a lot of $$$ when you go outside and buy yourself. Hahahahahah
If you know where to buy cheap then yes. Don't kena chop by spare parts shop, in fact make friends with them so they remember you and sometimes they'll advise which brand is good and which isn't.

Wira Update.

After changing the drive shaft & gbox oil. The car now is smooth no more shaking while driving fast.
Juz a little thing bother me. Last week I go for service and I forgot to tell them to use 10-50 engine oil instead they use 20-50 to my wira.
Okay....the car felt a little bit heavy while accelerating. Might go and diy myself to swap out the engine oil back to 10-50 or 10-40?
10W40 or any W40 is good.

pasang those quick release boss kit and a nardi deep corn. hehehe
OMP Deepdish is better imho. Deep corn doesn't sink in as much.

Another thing I wanna ask.

Do anybody know the nut size for the crossmember? Mine is abit loose.
How do you figure it's loose? Maybe it's time to source a chassis alignment kit from Racetech or that other brand (forgot the name). One shot tighten the chassis, nut and all one go.

https://www.facebook.com/Race-Tech-165516580176193/

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Another funny thing.

After driving few weeks already I still adjusting the clutch pedal to suit my preference. I already go to few shop to adjust already. Hahahahahaha

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Another funny thing.

After driving few weeks already I still adjusting the clutch pedal to suit my preference. I already go to few shop to adjust already. Hahahahahaha
DIY lah...just dont turn too much at one time.i suggest doing 1/4 turn then test.
The thread is 'kasar' hence one turn will cause the rod to move in or out significantly.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Another funny thing.

You need to find the right amount of release you need to launch and of course enough to change gear without grinding.......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
DIY lah...just dont turn too much at one time.i suggest doing 1/4 turn then test.
The thread is 'kasar' hence one turn will cause the rod to move in or out significantly.
Need to check how to twist. I see few time still didn't figure out the mothod. Hahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience