Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Most people go bigger for more contact. Unless your mod your engine until so powerful the clutch slips, then probably can consider. But if not, why bother, wasting time and money. Like I mention, even after my engine swap to 200bhp, still using normal Exedy clutch only......lol
if change bigger clutch, need to change bigger flywheel ah?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update.

I had bought apair of drive shaft +oil seal=RM290
Labour+gbox oil=Rm150
Total RM440. Yup save a lot of $$$ when you go outside and buy yourself. Hahahahahah

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Much cheaper than initial quote. Good job
Yes,I can save up some$$ to change the steering wheel. Hahahahaha
The steering come with the car is quite flat and does not suit my driving position.
My leg is long but my arm is not so always need to adjust the seat to front. For long distance driving is a bit pain in the axs.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira Update.

After changing the drive shaft & gbox oil. The car now is smooth no more shaking while driving fast.
Juz a little thing bother me. Last week I go for service and I forgot to tell them to use 10-50 engine oil instead they use 20-50 to my wira.
Okay....the car felt a little bit heavy while accelerating. Might go and diy myself to swap out the engine oil back to 10-50 or 10-40?

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Yes,I can save up some$$ to change the steering wheel. Hahahahaha
The steering come with the car is quite flat and does not suit my driving position.
My leg is long but my arm is not so always need to adjust the seat to front. For long distance driving is a bit pain in the axs.
pasang those quick release boss kit and a nardi deep corn. hehehe

Reactions: minibeany

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wira Update.

After changing the drive shaft & gbox oil. The car now is smooth no more shaking while driving fast.
Juz a little thing bother me. Last week I go for service and I forgot to tell them to use 10-50 engine oil instead they use 20-50 to my wira.
Okay....the car felt a little bit heavy while accelerating. Might go and diy myself to swap out the engine oil back to 10-50 or 10-40?
If not mistaken, 20w50 comes in SS and Mineral only. 10w50 should be FS........:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you detailing 'kakis',

Finally, we now have a detailing center that not only provides professional detailing services, but also using the complete range of Meguiar's products imported from USA!

The place is called Harry Bright and they are located in Taman Mayang, along the same row as YS Khong and Stuttgart.

These guys are serious as they even use Meguiar's shampoo for car wash! Even engine cleaning uses Meguiar's degreaser! Wow, no more 'Ah Kau' or 'Ah lok' products to damage my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience