Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Light weight rims will do wonders.

Good suspension, tyres and brakes will help you corner.

Tint will cut out the bloody hot sun.

A nice hugging Recaro will help you corner faster (I'm not even kidding).

The right bars will do wonders for handling too.

:biggrin:
Good suspension also reduce fatigue on long distance travel. Can feel the difference. Same goes for tint

Once he did the suspension he will felt that the chassis is not up to par and few weeks after that he will ask which bar to install. Good chassis 'tuning' + good suspension + good tint will makes him enjoy the car more.

Few month after that he will outgrew the car and felt like it car handle a bit more horses..

This experience thread will go on for years.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Light weight rims will do wonders.

Good suspension, tyres and brakes will help you corner.

Tint will cut out the bloody hot sun.

A nice hugging Recaro will help you corner faster (I'm not even kidding).

The right bars will do wonders for handling too.

:biggrin:

Rim I juz stick back my TE37
tyre I was consider to take advan fleva & hankook ventus V12 & RE003(my jazz using now)

Suspension part I think the set up I done ( Gab spring +kyb excel G, whole set new lower arm) is ok for me now. Had taken to KL once the ride is quite comfortable for me. Brake pad & rotor I had also swap out for a new set so is nice & good for "now"

For the seat part...I think after settle all the things 1st then I only consider to change it. Hahahahahha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Good suspension also reduce fatigue on long distance travel. Can feel the difference. Same goes for tint

Once he did the suspension he will felt that the chassis is not up to par and few weeks after that he will ask which bar to install. Good chassis 'tuning' + good suspension + good tint will makes him enjoy the car more.

Few month after that he will outgrew the car and felt like it car handle a bit more horses..

This experience thread will go on for years.
Sikit sikit lama jadi bukit. Hahahahahaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Rim I juz stick back my TE37
tyre I was consider to take advan fleva & hankook ventus V12 & RE003(my jazz using now)

For the seat part...I think after settle all the things 1st then I only consider to change it. Hahahahahha
Believe me when I tell you a lightweight rims will make a whole lot of difference. Auto or manual also - you will feel it.

Between the 3 you listed I'd go for RE003. Fleva isn't in the same category as RE003 and I don't like how soft the Hankook sidewalls are. They flexed so much in my car last time it made for a scary drive in the rain. But my fault la for driving that fast in the first place - flex + water + corner = bad feels.

As for seat - I just remembered yours is a Wira. Beef up security first. Get those door plates that block off the lock from people using a ruler or hanger to pick your door lock. Add a good alarm, get a good pedal lock set, and find a way to reinforce those locks from the inside so it can't be forcefully jammed out with a screw driver.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Believe me when I tell you a lightweight rims will make a whole lot of difference. Auto or manual also - you will feel it.

Between the 3 you listed I'd go for RE003. Fleva isn't in the same category as RE003 and I don't like how soft the Hankook sidewalls are. They flexed so much in my car last time it made for a scary drive in the rain. But my fault la for driving that fast in the first place - flex + water + corner = bad feels.

As for seat - I just remembered yours is a Wira. Beef up security first. Get those door plates that block off the lock from people using a ruler or hanger to pick your door lock. Add a good alarm, get a good pedal lock set, and find a way to reinforce those locks from the inside so it can't be forcefully jammed out with a screw driver.
re003 ftw. but wallet always not enough to buy 1 set. LOL

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
re003 ftw. but wallet always not enough to buy 1 set. LOL
LAST TIME I bought a pcs is RM180 for my jazz.Now the price raise to RM200+ a pcs. Hope the Re004 came out will drop the price agn.

Really wanna swap my wira tyre with my jazz since I am the one who drive morr aggressive. Hahahahahah

Reactions: sanekit

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update.
Is been sometime I update my car.
The car is been manual swap. So far I was ok with it. The car feel much more faster then auto. And the fuel consumption is quite nice. Get a 500km a tank RM85 btw.

Reactions: minibeany

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
good for you.
mine just gave me a surprise with the "Check engine" light on. Connect to ODB and found O2 sensor failure. What will be the impact of the failure? Didn't have time to replace the sensor yet.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
good for you.
mine just gave me a surprise with the "Check engine" light on. Connect to ODB and found O2 sensor failure. What will be the impact of the failure? Didn't have time to replace the sensor yet.
Need to see after the diagnose what is the code.
Mine always pop up check engine light is due to the meter sensor issue.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
good for you.
Instead of long explanation just copy from Mr. Google.....lol

Symptoms of a Bad Oxygen Sensor
When you have a bad oxygen sensor, your vehicle will run less efficiently, it can sometimes have a poor idle, erratic jerking at steady throttle, hard starting problems, cause the check engine light to come on, and will cause high fuel consumption.

Reactions: minibeany

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
LAST TIME I bought a pcs is RM180 for my jazz.Now the price raise to RM200+ a pcs. Hope the Re004 came out will drop the price agn.

Really wanna swap my wira tyre with my jazz since I am the one who drive morr aggressive. Hahahahahah
some place places got clearance of 2019 tires. just need to browse on FB marketplace or mudah. price really went up for RE003.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

Need advise, can we swap 4G92 meter box with proton 1.8/1.6 meter box??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience