Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yes,now still cannot figure out why the hood is open when driving. My friend suspect is when I go over a hump or pothole causing it to loose and pop up.

For now it don't have any issue. I will switch to a stock wira bonet & bumper since the fiber bonet is cracking.
And the Old mivec Bumper I will sell it to cover up my expenses. Hahahahaha
There's 2 round rubber for hood. Check either is worn out or too high. It kept the hood tight while work as damper when you close.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes,now still cannot figure out why the hood is open when driving. My friend suspect is when I go over a hump or pothole causing it to loose and pop up.

For now it don't have any issue. I will switch to a stock wira bonet & bumper since the fiber bonet is cracking.
And the Old mivec Bumper I will sell it to cover up my expenses. Hahahahaha
Wah! if bump can loosen, that is very dangerous......

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Ori the price is like skyhigh. A used mivec bonet also cost around RM400+
Standard can already larr....Hahahahaha
Engine kuat can already
go check at FB marketplace... ori wira bonet shall be around RM200. i saw a seller in JB trying to clear store... check it out

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
These are the lock mechanism for my hood and yes it look very weird. Hahahahahaha
i have to ask..... when you pull the hood release, do you still need to pull the latch up front to pop the hood up, or can it be freely opened at that point?... if you do need to pull the latch infront, was your hood structurally sound? (the second latch works so long as the hood doesnt flex side to side, if it does, its almost good for nothing)

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
i have to ask..... when you pull the hood release, do you still need to pull the latch up front to pop the hood up, or can it be freely opened at that point?... if you do need to pull the latch infront, was your hood structurally sound? (the second latch works so long as the hood doesnt flex side to side, if it does, its almost good for nothing)
Yes,I still need to pull the latch before I can open the hood.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the biggest obstacles when electric cars first came about was the lack of noise it produced, taking away one of the first warning signs that a car was approaching, especially for the blind.

Now that that issue has been sorted, we get to see all kinds of electric vehicles on the roads and even the tracks. The first Grand Prix Electrique was held in France last weekend with 11 all-electric cars on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience