Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
If properly hooked, it couldnt have opened on it's own. Then again, it's a Mivec hood and I believe you need to mod the hook a bit. Rather than look at it as bad luck, you should think of it as fortunate; you could have been going much faster.
I had check the hood everytime before I drive. Juz a small push down and tarik to check will it pop up

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I had check the hood everytime before I drive. Juz a small push down and tarik to check will it pop up
Does this mean you havent figured why it would pop up on it's own? Please check the cable release and the latch mounted on the hood itself. If possible, please share some pics

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Does this mean you havent figured why it would pop up on it's own? Please check the cable release
Yes,now still cannot figure out why the hood is open when driving. My friend suspect is when I go over a hump or pothole causing it to loose and pop up.

For now it don't have any issue. I will switch to a stock wira bonet & bumper since the fiber bonet is cracking.
And the Old mivec Bumper I will sell it to cover up my expenses. Hahahahaha

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Yes,now still cannot figure out why the hood is open when driving. My friend suspect is when I go over a hump or pothole causing it to loose and pop up.

For now it don't have any issue. I will switch to a stock wira bonet & bumper since the fiber bonet is cracking.
And the Old mivec Bumper I will sell it to cover up my expenses. Hahahahaha
Get Evo3 bonet :-)

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ori the price is like skyhigh. A used mivec bonet also cost around RM400+
Standard can already larr....Hahahahaha
Engine kuat can already
There's fibre copy which can be had for quite cheap but I cant recommend fibre. Either way, you need a new grille

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i want to ask u sifus whether all car brake hose connector are the same ah? For example, Nissan Caliper hose connector to Wira connector. Pls give advice. Thank you. :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience