Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
2nd haven't reach a week not spoilt but use it will keep engine die
Did you compare both sensors side by side? I am wondering if the other sensor had a slightly different circumference and wasnt seated properly in the bracket. Without testing the meters with a multimeter, how does one determine if it's faulty?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Did you compare both sensors side by side? I am wondering if the other sensor had a slightly different circumference and wasnt seated properly in the bracket. Without testing the meters with a multimeter, how does one determine if it's faulty?
What I think is the thing is not faulty is juz my car very picky. Hahahahaha
Will test the sensor after I get my hand on the multimeter

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
For sensir thing really need to use back ori proton one haizzzz

And also my colleague help me fix the full range speaker. Left side didn't have any sound. We found out is wire putus. After pasang balik memang syok.hahahahahahha
sounds like in car entertainment is the next step... :congrats:

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Another thing I would like to ask is the power window...
Sometimes it go down then suddenly cannot go up. Need to wait for a minute then press only can go up. Is it the motor rosak or some wire malfunction?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Another thing I would like to ask is the power window...
Sometimes it go down then suddenly cannot go up. Need to wait for a minute then press only can go up. Is it the motor rosak or some wire malfunction?
possibly motor panas....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently my car i feel is too low so i ask my mechanic to rise it abit. but mine is non adjustable so he asked me to put some rubber part. what is this rubber that supposedly will rise the suspension abit? is it expensive?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience