gunnerzz

1,500 RPM

gunnerzz

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
eh u same problem as me... mine no wan go down... can hear relay clicking
what do u think...relay?
There is clicking sound so switch should be ok as its sending power to the relay till it clicks.I doubt its the motor as it can go down anytime.

BTW if u saw a guy driving a pajero in the rain with driver side window down and only his left hand on the steering..thats me. My right hand is not busy being naughty in my pants but frantically toggling the power window switch..hahahha.

parakey

1,000 RPM

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
BTW if u saw a guy driving a pajero in the rain with driver side window down and only his left hand on the steering..thats me. My right hand is not busy being naughty in my pants but frantically toggling the power window switch..hahahha.
You are in a Pajero. I have to be pretty high up to see your left hand on steering. :biggrin:

Why dont you just replace the switch?

parakey

1,000 RPM

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
kinda expensive (120-200) as its a very old car and such part is getting harder to find. Its one set with all other window switches.
Bro, compared to getting drenched on a rainy day, rm120-200 suddenly dont seem that expensive anymore.

Alternately, it's just a switch. You can mod a similar but cheaper switch from another model into your car.

Attachments

gunnerzz

1,500 RPM

gunnerzz

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Bro, compared to getting drenched on a rainy day, rm120-200 suddenly dont seem that expensive anymore.

Alternately, it's just a switch. You can mod a similar but cheaper switch from another model into your car.
its an offroader. Rain is like going to the carwash...hihihi.

Was thinking on modding a normal switch but i will lose the auto down function...yes, the old pajero got auto down for driver side. Even my supposedly modern BLM dont have that.

I'll do proper diagnose this weekend.