vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
These few day keep seeing alot of ppl kena saman because of their exhaust and other bla bla bla

Wanna know except changing back to stock no other options already?

If modified one confirm kena tangkap?
Yup, that is what I heard too........:banghead:

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
These few day keep seeing alot of ppl kena saman because of their exhaust and other bla bla bla

some even said that bigger rim than also stock going to kena... haiz... cari makan lor...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Last time I also kena because of my number plate although I didn't chg it but you know lahh want cari makan.
He want makan $$$ but my wallet only left Rm20 I say if you want you take it,if not open saman lohhhh.hahahahhahahaha

Lastly he take the rm20
Haha haha haha haha

bro... you wanna flaunt the laws you better be prepared to pay the fines lor. Number plate is a buta kena type of saman la.

With the exhaust, if it's not ridiculous looking, not loud and doesn't look like a 4" outlet usually they won't kacau. You wanna go BRAAAHHHHHH PLEPPLEPPLEP BRAAAAAAAH everywhere you go sure will kena la. Or if your tip looks like it's hiding a 50mm caliber muzzle, sure will kena also, but if it makes no noise, can just tell the jokers that it's just a tip bagi cantik saja. hehe.

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
bro... you wanna flaunt the laws you better be prepared to pay the fines lor. Number plate is a buta kena type of saman la.

With the exhaust, if it's not ridiculous looking, not loud and doesn't look like a 4" outlet usually they won't kacau. You wanna go BRAAAHHHHHH PLEPPLEPPLEP BRAAAAAAAH everywhere you go sure will kena la. Or if your tip looks like it's hiding a 50mm caliber muzzle, sure will kena also, but if it makes no noise, can just tell the jokers that it's just a tip bagi cantik saja. hehe.
For my jazz one still can argue abit la
My wira...I had change to s flow to reduce sound already but still quite loud 78~80db like that

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
For my jazz one still can argue abit la
My wira...I had change to s flow to reduce sound already but still quite loud 78~80db like that
Aiya... I personally don't understand why people want loud exhausts. I hate the drone and the noise when i'm driving and listening to music. The Wira can be setup to be quiet also with a soft low tone only without having to resort to S-flow. But anyway that's a different story for another day

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Aiya... I personally don't understand why people want loud exhausts. I hate the drone and the noise when i'm driving and listening to music. The Wira can be setup to be quiet also with a soft low tone only without having to resort to S-flow. But anyway that's a different story for another day
Both of my car I try do mod as quite as possible.
I personally also don't like those loud bla bla bla bla sound
I only like those deep tone sound

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
hah... my car dah simpan and wrap up..... takut kene saman
My jazz I will swap back since the ori one is with me. Juz pnp back.

On the wira part.....Bought a new one waiting to come and install
Hahahahahaha

I am not scared for my jazz is the wira I scared the most.hahahahahahha
Since I drove my wira every to alot of places chance of roadblock is high.

For my jazz my dad juz drive inside the taman only not 100% safe but much more safer then mine wira. Hahahahah

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Last time I also kena because of my number plate although I didn't chg it but you know lahh want cari makan.
He want makan $$$ but my wallet only left Rm20 I say if you want you take it,if not open saman lohhhh.hahahahhahahaha

Lastly he take the rm20
Haha haha haha haha
be very careful bro...
u might end up more than u bargain for.

I am not saying its ok to 'pay' but there are few scenario or reason why they took or looks like want to take your 'pay';
1.They really wanna make extra income. In this case its a win-win situation for both side. Still, i am not saying its ok to do so.
2.They take it not because they wanted to. Its sort of a silent payback to their superior whom might did bigger things. The amount they took might go back to...u will be surprised....maintaining their fleet. Think of it like a pool of fund. Military and police vehicle are maintained in different ways. Imagine big red tape.
3.They are straight officers....u might end up being charge for trying to bribe.

Going into more details might caused me to end up in trouble.

anyway, stock exhaust is the way to go for the time being.

Reactions: Izso

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
be very careful bro...
u might end up more than u bargain for.

I am not saying its ok to 'pay' but there are few scenario or reason why they took or looks like want to take your 'pay';
1.They really wanna make extra income. In this case its a win-win situation for both side. Still, i am not saying its ok to do so.
2.They take it not because they wanted to. Its sort of a silent payback to their superior whom might did bigger things. The amount they took might go back to...u will be surprised....maintaining their fleet. Think of it like a pool of fund. Military and police vehicle are maintained in different ways. Imagine big red tape.
3.They are straight officers....u might end up being charge for trying to bribe.

Going into more details might caused me to end up in trouble.

anyway, stock exhaust is the way to go for the time being.
Yup, tomorrow will switch my jazz exhaust back to stock

My wira stock exhaust also otw coming so will pasang balik once arrive.

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

The exhaust had arrived so I juz took it to the exhaust shop and install it. Turns out my center section cannot fit due to the ex owner had modified it to the middle. So....no choice need to get a ori mid pipe and juz pnp back.

Aftet driving it I found out it is sooooooooo quite. And is not aggressive ad before,is like much more smooth and linear.

While idling it is so quite I tot my car went off.
Haha haha haha haha

Attachments

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What I felt for the stock exhaust is lembut.
After 3k rpm is so lembut. Is like there is nothing after 3k rpm
Haha haha haha haha
what did you install la? 4-2-1 with straight pipe, middle resonator and rear muffler? 2 inch piping?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Performance still ok la,not aggressive as before.
that means nothing to me... Do you feel there is a blockage somewhere? Like constipated? Or the lack of noise is giving you the feel of not moving? Or what? You using s-flow muffler? Bullet or bantal type resonator? 4-2-1 extractor? Or stock? catcon?

Give la details la bugger

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
that means nothing to me... Do you feel there is a blockage somewhere? Like constipated? Or the lack of noise is giving you the feel of not moving? Or what? You using s-flow muffler? Bullet or bantal type resonator? 4-2-1 extractor? Or stock? catcon?

Give la details la bugger

stock exhaust blocking. Because I didn't drove any stock wira before is hard to say.
Juz you very stock feel .hahahahahahahaha
You keep taken it still can go up to 6k rpm juz after changing back stock exhaust you can feel like the car is not willing to go so high rpm.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
stock exhaust blocking. Because I didn't drove any stock wira before is hard to say.
Juz you very stock feel .hahahahahahahaha
You keep taken it still can go up to 6k rpm juz after changing back stock exhaust you can feel like the car is not willing to go so high rpm.
so it feels like a blockage lor. What is your exhaust setup? I asked 4-5 times liao. sekret issit

• Haha
Reactions: minibeany

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
really kacau.... the twin tip prangg is also kena saman... hopefully you didn't order those.

don't try to give now... I heard they are incentivise back with the amount offer by HQ by catching the person who 'give' red handed.

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
really kacau.... the twin tip prangg is also kena saman... hopefully you didn't order those.

don't try to give now... I heard they are incentivise back with the amount offer by HQ by catching the person who 'give' red handed.
Yes,I want to buy the silent type twin tip
But.....Wira 1.5 stock is only single tip,so I juz buy the single tip one.
Hahahahahhaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
4-2-1... that not stock liao... hehehe...

shall be quiet now :-)
eh not necessarily leh. The stock Wira SE 1st batch (when they still had the exhaust mods) was stock 4-2-1 and the resonator plus muffler were special.

Eh?Ye ke?
I tot 421 is stock one,oh my bad
The mid pipe had one bullet only then straight to the rear muffler
So you're using 4-2-1 header, a bullet and a stock muffler? I assume it's S-flow? Why did you opt for S-flow?

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
eh not necessarily leh. The stock Wira SE 1st batch (when they still had the exhaust mods) was stock 4-2-1 and the resonator plus muffler were special.

So you're using 4-2-1 header, a bullet and a stock muffler? I assume it's S-flow? Why did you opt for S-flow?
The stock type one. Stock is S flow? Didn't know

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The stock type one. Stock is S flow? Didn't know
stock is S-flow. No wonder macam constipated la. But now it's quiet so live with it lor.

okay....Because my myvi 1.5 is 4-1 stainless steel one.Pick up quite nice lahh
There's a lot of debate about this but what I know is 4-2-1 on a Myvi is physically impossible to get a proper length header done. The car is too short to do a proper length 4-2-1 and therefore those that claim to be 4-2-1 might be problematic in terms of exhaust flow? I dunno.

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
stock is S-flow. No wonder macam constipated la. But now it's quiet so live with it lor.

There's a lot of debate about this but what I know is 4-2-1 on a Myvi is physically impossible to get a proper length header done. The car is too short to do a proper length 4-2-1 and therefore those that claim to be 4-2-1 might be problematic in terms of exhaust flow? I dunno.
Yup.is so quite sometime on traffic idling i tot my car engine went dead. Hahahahahaha
Will see how is the FC on the stock exhaust.