RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2010
BB
RIP to the driver. hope this serves as a lesson to all the other young drivers on this forum with powerful cars.

buckle up, dun tailgate, dun drive like a ass
wah big boss jwrx also here ah?

later we all kana labelled as the same person how? :proud:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
kawan

Come over , registered and join us tok kok sing song . Since you said you are a daddy and drive an expensive car, why not join us during TT, there, you can show off your expensive car . I am sure many of us will ogled at your expensive car since most of us talk LRT or bicycle to office.

and we shall ask you " wah, this car can hit 200km/h or not? can you show us on the way down the Genting next time? dont forget to record it and paste it in youtube "

who the fuck is kendrik the prick anyway? your father in law?
well whos getting personal then??

why so personal one? want to tok kok come over here http://renotalk.20.forumer.com

FYI already post another thread in the kopitiam area , sadly some fella here dont like it and ask the mod to delete it.

this is a public forum. you dont like it go somewhere else.

well make a report then if you feel your thread has been deleted without a proper reason.. i think thats fair..well this might be a public forum, so that allows you to say thing about my father in law?

neh why bother when you start talking defensive... you drew first blood on family matters...

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
Arif,

you should tell that to your other young punks here.

public road is public road, even the old bukit putus road ( or some part of it ) is still a public road

Already lodged a report on that by the way, hopefully the jpj and the police can nab them ASAP. so far lucky no one died yet from the illegal race, and I dont like to see that kind of news either.
U can call the swat team there also lah and the bukit putus event is still on, which u already make a fool out of yourself with the JPJ

First ever, legally closed hill course for motorsports and driving enthusiasts to enjoy! 4km stretch, both uphill and downhill runs on the ‘Touge’ section
- Full safety provided with marshals, medical, and tow-truck on standby
- Helmet, shoes, and gloves strictly required
- Limited entry of around 50 cars only, so be sure to Register quickly!

http://ignition.my/bukit-putus-events/ballsout-drift/
there, go and leave some childish comment there as well :stupid:.
And tell them that you inform JPJ also. there will be LMFAO once they read this

i guess you're the hero behind the screen that never know about whats happening in the real life:sleep:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
anyway im gonna ignore this thread.. if i keep going im just goona fuel this jimbean... so be it if you think what you do is right.. godspeed

Am_r

Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
have skill in searching,and reading
but lazy to use brain to think,fail in critical thinking

i say apple because papa say apple
create new thread please

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
Legally closed? Any supporting documents or can you point me to any URL regarding this matter? other than that http://ignition.my/bukit-putus-events/ballsout-drift.

Anyone can claim this and that.

I doubt so. It is a public road. So how own the road now?
You dont need to own the road, all u need is permission from whoever is involve. Oh i forgot, ure not well aware of whats happening in real life
u wan supporting documents? go ask them, they are the organizer rite?
I guarantee they will not ignore your curiosity unless youre just rubbish behind the screen

you can go and report this also
http://www.jpmmotorsport.com.my/events1.php
its on a PUBLIC ROAD also. which has been goin on for sometimes

Last edited:

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, many of us , once a while break the law and we are not that angel after all.

But does that means that it is OK for the late Shazwan to drive recklessly at 200kmh on a public road?
I never said its ok for us or shazwan to drive 200kmh on the road la. Since most of us DID it. no point complaining at what speed he was driving before it took his life. Just respect the deceased and say ur prayer. why go bang him an all! when he's alive nobody even bother to make a thread here in zth.com and bang him how reckless he was.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
w all due respect,could every1 in here stick 2 d thread?tho it's a public forum,i still think v shud exercise caution n respect w watever's being posted in here.......
posting offensive pictures,using terms like bastards,punks or generalizing a whole group as reckless drivers/rempits(watever u 1na call it) is down right disrespectful.....in any kind of thread 4 dat matter.......

i think v shud just all go back 2 d basic R&R/guidelines of zth anyway......treat everybody w respect......stop calling names n such....n let us haf a merry forum 2 continue w,shall we?

again i stress,i don't know d deceased personally n altho IMHO he was wrong if he was indeed doin 200km/h on a public road,but dis thread is not abt dat.....he has passed on d thread starter wud just like 2 create a platform 2 offer final respect/condolences 2 him n his family.....

hope d flames will get doused ASAP n der will no more bickering in here...
cheers........

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
To the few newbies and wannabes. This is not your house, so stop acting like one. There are R&R in the forum for everyone to follow. The Thread starter started this thread for friends, forummers to send our condolences to the deceased. if you have nothing to say or do not wish to pay any condolences to the deceased then just keep quiet.

Please respect the TS and the people here. Do you like people to come banging into your family or relative's funeral with negative comments? Everyone here is mature enough to know what is right and wrong so don't be some smart ass trying to teach people. We are grown ups and know in what condition what to say and when to say.

For the newbies and wannabes..please read this before your next posting. If you still can't understand and continue to be a nuisance. Prepare to get ban very soon.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-action-permanent-user-and-posts-removal.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience