Status
Not open for further replies.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Dude,
What is so wrong about telling off people who goes around breaking laws whether they are dead or alive?
From the moment you and mr jim posted here, i could sense that you guys were out to provoke. Newly registered, focusing on this particular thread trying to be some righteous prick goody too-shoe..

Most here know what he did was wrong, and what people want to take out of it is a life-learning lesson from the tragedy and try to take the positives of his life, coz it can't be entirely negative. No 'ifs' here ok. What happened, happened... thats it... theres no use in 'ifs'... everybody should learn from it...

The wrong about 'telling off' the deceased as u put it, is that they can no longer defend themselves, so what u are doing is taking cheap shots and disrespectful.

For the record, i don't know him, never met him, but the deceased deserves some respect. And ur Hitler comparison is so off... :stupid:

EP_3

Dec 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Well done numbnuts! I pray that one day the same thing will happen to you or your loved ones.. Then another keyboard-warrior like you will do the same like what u just did... :wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
For your sake, i hope i don't see a thread called 'RIP motorfreak' in the future.. then u'll be remembered for this rather 'delightful' reply to a thread... but it won't be coming from me. It'll come from someone at ur level...

Last edited by a moderator:

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wow...looks like some of the people here in zth.com which is a motorhead never breaks the law! never drive more than 60km/h, none of u guys ever drive 200 km/h before although u guys love cars. bunch of two faces b/s!

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Whats with the hiding behind new nick? Newbies wouldn't not be interested in threads like this.. Cowards..

Ok peeps, not my war here... peace and out...

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
come on la its sad for the loss of lives but the point here is not to drive crazily and endanger owns life n others on the roads.
do u approved this kind of reckless drivin? pls stop this kind on inconsiderate drivin la and do it on tracks!!

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
weyyy...orang dah meninggal dah dah la tu...

tak kisah cina melayu india or iban, we have to respect.

and tak payah la nak petih budak subang ke budak kampung pandan ke, kampung baru ke or even taman tun and wangsa maju!...

semua driver kereta sama, even pakcik teksi bawak macam orang gila!korang tak pikey plak org yang balik clubbing malam2 buta bawak macam haram?

so nuff said, tak payah nak argue kat sini..tak puas hati or terbakar or nak revenge go and join ignition.my punya event on 26...jgn la masuk open track day..masuk CCT since u wanna emphasize more about "TRACK RACING" kan?..

if you think you are born with bigger balls compare to anyone else, masuk bukit putus punya event.

ok?...usually i post in english..tapi ni dah panas kan...nak gak aku merempit dalam forum ni.

assalamualaikum!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
A Warm Welcome to all the new forum members!!!

may your stay here be enjoyable and educational :driver:

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Pretty obvious to me now that some of you are here to defend your own speeding habits.

Ah..go ahead and speed then.

Just make sure you aim for the trees when losing control over your cars.

we did not defend speeding habits! we are defending the guy who just passed away and give him our last respect! I dont know where u receive ur education, but until now your little brain cant even process and understand what me and some us trying to explain.

tidalflux

Jun 2, 2009
Accidents happen...20km/h OR 200km/h. When it's your time, it's your time.

Rest in peace.

EP_3

Dec 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Pretty obvious to me now that some of you are here to defend your own speeding habits.

Ah..go ahead and speed then.

Just make sure you aim for the trees when losing control over your cars.
Mr Gay..
It's also much obvious here that your pea-sized brain failed to comprehend the word "respect".. Do you see anyone here that condones reckless driving??

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
why? posting the things i said sarcastically made u better than me is it? like i said, u guys such an angel, never broke the laws before, never drive more than speed limit mar! good boys what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,everybody....i have a civic eg with b16a auto gearbox.
i want to change to manual gearbox.
my question is,,,is the auto driveshaft same with the manual one?
please,can anybody provide me information..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience