RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost-Rider

Aug 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Rest in Peace to My friend Shazwan Shahidan and Takziah for his family and friends.
I just new as his friend and met him last 5 sept cruise. Too early you leave us in this Syawal. Its very sad and shocked when i received the news from his friend at 12.15pm the day he leave us. May Allah bless him. AMIN

nuggay

Banned
Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RIP.

Please remember no matter how skillful you are, driving at 200 kph is dangerous and against the law.

There are many other innocent lives taken by those who speed recklessly.

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
RIP to the driver.

But why was he doing 200kph on a public road? What's the rush?
Drive safe ppl.

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear that, but I think this is a lesson for all of us here that no one is immortal, and public road is not a racing circuit

Thank God that he died alone, LUCKY no innocent life was KILLED due to his reckless act.

What if any of our family member was killed by his inconsiderate action?

If got balls and brain pls use proper circuit.

* Hello peeps, yes it is me Uncle Jim from NRT
JimbeanNRT,

I know u got ur own point bro, but pls respect a bit la. no need to post the pic here or say lucky he died alone la, lucky nobody was killed due to his reckless act la. what done is done. I know he was driving recklessly, I was there, and Im one of ppl that help him on that day. instead of mentioning all the "bad things", better just to keep quiet and say our prayer rite?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
JimbeanNRT,

I know u got ur own point bro, but pls respect a bit la. no need to post the pic here or say lucky he died alone la, lucky nobody was killed due to his reckless act la. what done is done. I know he was driving recklessly, I was there, and Im one of ppl that help him on that day. instead of mentioning all the "bad things", better just to keep quiet and say our prayer rite?
yes regardless of what he was doing we must respect the deceased
and as mentioned earlier it is done and dusted
RIP to bro Shazwan
may god bless him and his family

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
and pls la....rather than mentioning how he "died" which most of u did here, better we mention how he "lives" rite? how he enjoy motorsport and he such a nice guy if u meet him personally, and mention a good/nice memory from "YOU", if u knew him personally or ever talk to him in here rite?

Last edited:

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
what Im saying is, whats done is done, theres no more "WHAT IF" this la, that la. and you have ur own point, and i do agree on them, but that doesn't mean u have a passport to say whatever u wish about the guy in here. if u have any issue with the dude, pls keep it to yourself, like i said, instead of saying "bad things" about how he killed himself, better for us to mention whats nice about him rite?

P/S: im not a reckless driver, i was not driving fast that day, my only interest was to go up to genting "yumcha" with my friends and make sure i go back home safely, I didn't really knew him but he followed us (my group) to genting. one thing led to another and it Happen, so I helped him. I do take all my "GIAN" on the track and pls do not mention anything about me if you dont know me or shazwan.

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hello MR JIM!

yes I do wanna get personal over the issue! because u being such a douche disrespecting the deceased! it does matter shazwan is a reckless driver or not, hes not here anymore. so just shut up and keep ur opinion to ur self!

Last edited:

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
nuggay,

like i said, I dont really know him and i dont really consider my self as a friend to "arwah", but unluckily it happen. and for me even the deceased have ears, and they still can listen all the things that we said. So i ask u and JIM here, let whatever he did to u and JIM go. so that he can rest peacefully and only God can judge him.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

dude, pls la, dont even bother about my nick here in zth, something has gone wrong with zth and i cant log in into zth using my old nick, like i said, i dont care if u knew me. i dont care if u know my Hp num or whatever u go any click my nick and search for a thread that i posted here in zth.com.

Last edited:

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
Jim: whatever gone is gone...but the fact is no other victims were involve during that night, it's totally not right that you make such an assumption. i admit most of us here, including myself used to drive like crazy for atleast once on the public road, no?

do you follow ur speed limit exactly at 60km/h constantly when driving on the trunk road? never exceed 110km/h on the hightway? pick up calls/sms when driving? Driving back home after drinking more than 2 cans alcohol in some stupid club? think bout it..

You and me all should be thankful that we stand a chance(chances) to learn from our mistakes and live till now, but not teasing over this young boy's death. Nobody wants that to happened.

to the topic starter: I do not know this boy at all, but is that really necessary to state down the details of the accident here when your intention is to mourn the young kid?

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dude, i didnt consider him as a hero, but i do respect the deceased. and about the ppl who suffer from reckless driver, why dont u post it here in zth. Im sure a lot of ppl including my self will feel sorry for them. we all have SOUL here. unlike JIM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience