RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Early morning yesterday we lost a friend in a horrific accident in Karak.. Shazwan @ Blueimp was on the way down from Genting when he crashed his DC5 at the back of a trailer at KM34 KL-bound. It was being told that he was doing more than 200km/h at point of impact and didn't survive the crash after being warded in ICU for sometime.

Although Shazwan rarely joined us for TT and such, he's very well connected with almost everyone in the scene. He's a very skillful driver as well. The last text I received from him was during Ramadhan when he asked me when's the next cruising session with the boys. Didn't expect it will be the last text.. :(

He was very young to leave us (22yo) but God loved him more. Please do make prayer for him and let this be a stern reminder for all of us about being safe on the road. Al-Fatihah to Shazwan Shahidan.

*pics removed to respect the deceased*

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
innalillah, alfatihah buat arwahyarham, mudah2an roh nyea ditempat kan dikalangan orang2 yang beriman, insyaAllah..

please be careful guys..

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
rip to the driver, best wishes to the fly............

remember guys drive carefully.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I notice that the headlamps are dim, even highlight does not make any difference at all. My proton bumper light is even brighter, damn ...

The headlamps are brand new.

What could be the problem? My car is only 3 years old. Should I check the fuse box? The one somewhere below the steering wheel. (10watt, 15watt, 20watt) <--- Does it related?

I asked a accessories shop, they said it can be done to make it brighter, by changing the relay + 2 brand new 100watt bulbs. They quote me RM100 for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience